No announcement yet.

NATO in Moscow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't blame Putin for not wanting to spend the day with Prince Charles and Biden.
    You're telling me you wouldn't hang out with Biden? I would - I'd take him out drinking.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sounds like a good idea - just don't try to let them do goose-stepping
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

So Putin said no to Prince Charles and Biden... I mean I suppose it's old news now but Putin is pretty much supreme ruler of Russia now, isn't he? I mean from what I can tell the President was such a powerful position and PM didn't mean much but with Putin now PM the roles have reversed or something? Can Serb or someone more familiar with Russian politics and political system explain if I'm incorrect, the nature of the Presidency and Prime Minister positions in Russia, and if Putin had a purpose in essentially changing his title but not his de facto powers?

Comment

So Putin said no to Prince Charles and Biden...
          Says who?
          The Guardian.
          If this statement comes from the Guardian, then how can you be sure Putin said that, not Medvedev, Santa or the chairman of the supreme council of Mars?

Comment

I dislike how Medvedev says balts (he didn't specifically say but he meant it) are way less nice than the Germans. The Germans were bad guys. The Soviets beat them, took over, and did things to Baltic people that were as bad or worse than what the Germans did. Good that they helped the Allies beat the Germans, bad that they had to go via Baltics to get to Germany, worse that they didn't leave. Emphasis on "good that they helped the Allies beat the Germans".

Happy victory day tomorrow, Serioga. I know this is an important day for you guys. Cheers!
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
              You're telling me you wouldn't hang out with Biden? I would - I'd take him out drinking.
              No way. Biden is notoriously cheap amongst the most miserly when it comes to charity. You really think Biden would buy a round?
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

The Russian dress uniforms look much nicer then the BDUs the Americans wore.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras View Post
                  I dislike how Medvedev says balts (he didn't specifically say but he meant it) are way less nice than the Germans. The Germans were bad guys. The Soviets beat them, took over, and did things to Baltic people that were as bad or worse than what the Germans did. Good that they helped the Allies beat the Germans, bad that they had to go via Baltics to get to Germany, worse that they didn't leave. Emphasis on "good that they helped the Allies beat the Germans".
                  Blah-blah-blah... You prefer a gay parade in your capital instead of celebration of the victory in WW2. Though the attitude of your nazi government to the anti-nazi veterans of WW2 is understandable. How can one blame a nazi regime for persecution of the anti-nazi veterans?

Happy victory day tomorrow, Serioga. I know this is an important day for you guys. Cheers!
                  Thanks. But not tomorrow. When the nazis signed capitulation it was late night of May 8 in Europe, but it was early morning of May 9 in Russia. That's why we celebrate it one day later.
                  Wait a second, it's 4 AM here already, so it's May 8 here now. So, yeah,the Victory day is tomorrow.

Чую, Уэльская гвардия в своих медвежих шапках, маршерующая по Красной полщади - это будет, блять, феерически пиздатое зрелище
                  Last edited by Serb; May 7, 2010, 17:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                    The Russian dress uniforms look much nicer then the BDUs the Americans wore.
                    No sh!t, Sherlock. A year or so ago we hired one of the world's best fashion designers to make new uniforms (all kinds of uniforms, including BDUs) for our military.
                    Last edited by Serb; May 7, 2010, 17:17.

Comment

Personally I think the BDUs look ****ing sweet.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

But BDUs are not for parades, by definition.

Comment

Parades are for repressive dictatorships to show off how much crap they can kick out of their own population.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

That's why Americans, Brits and French are welcome to participate.

p.s. Moron.
                            p.p.s. It's a great day and it's great Allies can celebrate it again together.
                            WTF is it with you, man? It's a holiday. Why can't you forget about your dumb trolling for a single day, a COMMON HOLIDAY?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                              Sounds like a good idea - just don't try to let them do goose-stepping
                              - or play dress-up!
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                                No sh!t, Sherlock. A year or so ago we hired one of the world's best fashion designers to make new uniforms (all kinds of uniforms, including BDUs) for our military.
                                I'm not very familiar with Russian uniforms but ahem...

Also, the whole fashion designers making uniforms thing. You know the Nazis did that too with Hugo Boss?

Comment

Working...
                                X