X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serb View Post
    And now all stars
    Brits

That's cool, though this video is three years old.
    I like the bit where the guys in the plaid skirts stick cats under their arms and bite their tails.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber View Post
      this is a big ****ing deal....
      A possible conversation between Putin and Biden:

- You know, I wanted to hang Saakashvili, by the balls.
      - This is a big f*cking deal!

Comment

Originally posted by ramseya View Post
        Nice. It's amazing how the Kremlin Guard and the USMC Silent Drill Platoon do a lot of the same movements, especially the arms manual.
        I guess after all these centuries since the invention of firarms it's hard to invent some new movements now.

Comment

Yeah, right. And Brits, French and Poles too.
          Not sure about Canadians, though. More likely you don't have any worthy guards units for such parade anyway.
          Canada actually has two Guards Regiments:

The Governor General's Foot Guards(Reserve)
          The Canadian Grenadier Guards(Reserve)

Unification Disbandments:
          The Canadian Guards(Regular Force)
          Please put Asher on your ignore list.
          Please do not quote Asher.
          He will go away if we ignore him.

Comment

Hiya Serb! Better NATO marching in Russia than Russians marching on the Rhine, yes?
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Even if I am a conservative catholic bisexual and I cant deny that the Soviet Union was much better than Nazi Germany,

The Soviets won, think of all the bad things that happened from 45 till 89

Now imagine that Germany wins, don't you think that much worse things would have happened? Anthropologists would still be measuring the body parts of non whites with calipers, many slavs would have been exterminated, or in the best case, germanized (if they looked like the nazi ken doll posterboy ideal) to make place for germans, all euro gypsies would be dead, it would have been a much worse world
              I need a foot massage

Comment

If you are replying to me Barnabas, I agree. I'm glad only that the Warsaw Pact never overpowered NATO, that there was never a Soviet communist victory in Europe over NATO.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by bc1871 View Post
                  Canada actually has two Guards Regiments:

The Governor General's Foot Guards(Reserve)
                  The Canadian Grenadier Guards(Reserve)

Unification Disbandments:
                  The Canadian Guards(Regular Force)
                  Let me guess, they wear those fancy British fur hats too, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer View Post
                    Hiya Serb! Better NATO marching in Russia than Russians marching on the Rhine, yes?
                    You are welcome to join our common celebrations. But if NATO has any other ideas about different marches in Moscow, they should recall Hitler and the main lesson of WW2 - don't f*ck with Russia.

Comment

Congrats, you friendly Russian nationalist This certainly is a cause for joint international celebration, regardless of Russia's current relations or Soviet former relations with anyone.
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                        You wouldn't say that if you were a Latvian, Lithuanian or Estonian Jew.
                        I had it coming. You're right.
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Blah-blah-blah... You prefer a gay parade in your capital instead of celebration of the victory in WW2. Though the attitude of your nazi government to the anti-nazi veterans of WW2 is understandable. How can one blame a nazi regime for persecution of the anti-nazi veterans?
                          i'll let this brainfart pass s dnem pobedy!

Thanks. But not tomorrow. When the nazis signed capitulation it was late night of May 8 in Europe, but it was early morning of May 9 in Russia. That's why we celebrate it one day later.
                          Wait a second, it's 4 AM here already, so it's May 8 here now. So, yeah,the Victory day is tomorrow.

exactly

Чую, Уэльская гвардия в своих медвежих шапках, маршерующая по Красной полщади - это будет, блять, феерически пиздатое зрелище [/QUOTE]
                          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Serioga, invent some plausible business travel reason for me to come to Omsk.

Comment

Can anyone tell me what these uniforms are?

Is it just the lighting is somehow making it green? I am color blind though so maybe I'm seeing something completely different than everyone else and they're just regular ACU's?

Comment

yep I think they're regular ACUs.
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X