No announcement yet.

Thread in which we give Ecofarm grounds to accuse us of paedophilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is "Ecofarm" really Drake or something? Maybe it's the same guy that does Ben; they both use twisted logic after all.

Comment

• Well I haven't seen Ben posting in this thread...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• It's amazing how quickly ecotard devolved from a moron bragging about IQ which places him solidly near the Poly mean and his amazing 40-something year journey to a bull**** PhD from a community college to a moron bragging about standing up to legions of pedophiles.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          We said the same thing about ben
          Ben Kenobi? Ben has been a regular poster on apolyton for years. Who would think he was just some troll DL?

And in all seriousness, what is up with all the paedophile comments in almost every thread? What happened with Ecofarm, Lancer, and Ben that there's all this paedophilia talk?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
            Hey eco, this is me irl. Scared?

1. Idiot.

You assumed I was making accusations, which I was not. I was merely repeating what they have said. If they don't like someone repeating their own words, perhaps they should choose their words more carefully.

2. Hypocrite.

You (pretended) to be offended by "accusations" made against people unfairly. Then, you did that to me.

3. Scumbag.

See 2.

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
            It's amazing how quickly ecotard devolved from a moron bragging about IQ which places him solidly near the Poly mean and his amazing 40-something year journey to a bull**** PhD from a community college to a moron bragging about standing up to legions of pedophiles.

To be fair, before the community college I went to an elite private school and then served in the 82nd Abn infantry. Note, I didn't brag about my IQ... I was responding to a specific remark.

You are the only person claiming there are legions. Don't exaggerate my words, it makes you look stupid - anyone can see.

Know what's devolved around here lately? Your reputation. You just re-write history to demonize people and spew BS at everyone. Your rare posts that might actually be trying to contribute are not worth it.

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
            And in all seriousness, what is up with all the paedophile comments in almost every thread? What happened with Ecofarm, Lancer, and Ben that there's all this paedophilia talk?

A couple people (not legions, just 2 people - Drake and Felch) made comments that were not cool. When I asked them about it later, both confirmed that they were not joking. Now they want to blame me for taking it seriously, and paint me as an idiot for believing someone I don't know or taking them at their (not funny, no joke context) word.

I don't know what Ben's deal is, but I've never seen him say he liked underage people.

I don't know Lancer, though the name looks vaguely familiar. I don't see why his name should be mentioned with those above, as if he has something to do with the topic.
            Last edited by Ecofarm; May 9, 2010, 19:17.
            Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• Albert, that proves nothing. After all, everyone is actually KrazyHorse's DL or at least part of his elaborate imagination.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Now they want to blame me for taking it seriously, and paint me as an idiot for believing someone I don't know or taking them at their (not funny, no joke context) word.

Let's be clear; I'm painting you as a closet pedophile, in addition to being an idiot.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Not my concern, you don't scare me.

Comment

• If ecofarm knew what was in his interest he would have shut up 8 pages ago.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Not scared of you either.

Comment

• Do I scare you?
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                          , "The Civilization, Pedo, US-haters and terrorist wanna-be Fanatics Center"?

This guy is seriously retarded or putting on some act. Why is it you always meet these kind of people online but never in real life?
                          In real life, we tend to cross to the other side of the street when we see people like that. Although, I do remember a few law school classmates who could hold their own with Ecotard.
                          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            Albert, that proves nothing. After all, everyone is actually KrazyHorse's DL or at least part of his elaborate imagination.
                            You are such a n00b. Everyone has always been AH's DL.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                              You are such a n00b. Everyone has always been AH's DL.
                              Common misconception...

AH himself was a DL. He "moved to Afghanistan" ( ) when the act got old, and he was put out to pasture as a DL.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I think every person here is a DL. Not me, but all the rest, and not my DL, so how that works I have no idea.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X