Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
    Who are you talking about here?

The quote where I asked you about it, and you confirmed, is in your latest thread (post #2?).

And I asked you about it after another comment you made, just to double-check that there was no misunderstanding.

I did the same with Drake, double-checking specifically to make sure it was not a joke. Drake said he only liked boys of age because the age of consent is ridiculously low in Japan. I don't need him to paint me a picture.

Both quotes are in this thread (well, Felch's first comment, not the confirmation that was gone until recently).
    Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• Can't you people see there's a ****ING META-GAME afoot? Christ, it's like none of you ever stood up for anything in your lives. You know, you have to stand for something or YOU'LL FALL FOR ANYTHING!
      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
        Judging by your post count, you had no idea if they were joking. And you said nothing. You're just trying to save face now for being a coward.
        Hmm, somehow I don't think I'm the one who's trying to save face here.

Comment

• I don't need to save face.

If someone tell you they are a pedo - confront them, everytime. If some turn out to be "joking", who cares?

And Drake, the lioncloth thing was a joke separate from your claim to only like boys of age if they were barely so (and the age is ridiculously low). There's nothing about a lioncloth in the quote I've cited herein.

Comment

• You really are incredibly dense.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Whatever. You guys can enjoy your pedo jokes. And you can enjoy "pretending" to be pedos. I'm sure your parents are proud. Scumbags.

So Felch... Are you actually a lifeguard and smoke dope with your supervisors? Or was that a troll too? Just the part about liking underage chicks was a joke? Sure.

Comment

• Wait.

Drake is into lioncloths?!

Doesn't he know that LIONS ARE ENDANGERED?!
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I just want everyone to know that, in the "Japan WTF?" thread, it was Ecofarm who asked me...

1. If I had any boyfriends in Japan.

2. If they were of age.

He's obviously a closet paedo who's trying to extract vicarious spank fodder stories from the rest of us.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    Wait.

Drake is into lioncloths?!

Doesn't he know that LIONS ARE ENDANGERED?!
                    That's it, confront Drake.

No one gets away with hurting lions.

Comment

• Ecofarm, let me be plain.

I would be rather surprised if anyone on this site has a more visceral reaction to pedophilia than I. I have treated many, many children who have been sexually assaulted. I have seen kids who were, literally, raped to death. There is no one here who understands this issue quite the way I do.

I say this to you to try to make you understand the weight behind my next statement:

You are a ****ing ****. You lack even the most basic sense of when people are ****ing with you. Moreover, you lack the good sense to admit your error and laugh it off when it is explained to you. You need both a much better bull**** detector, and a much lower opinion of yourself, or you will remain be a laughingstock at any forum you choose to frequent.

Cheers.

Comment

• You do your thing, I'll do mine.

And if someone tells me they are a pedo (or a racist or homophobe or sexist), I will always confront them. That's just how I roll. Nothing that happens here will ever change that.

I'm happy with how I do things.

Comment

• Don't worry... No one's going to rape your Planeteers, Captain Planet
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• And if someone tells me they are a pedo (or a racist or homophobe or sexist), I will always confront them. That's just how I roll. Nothing that happens here will ever change that.

You're not fooling anyone. Just as the most homophobic people always turn out to be gay themselves, it's obvious that your paedo-confronting persona is really just an attempt to distract from your own paedophilia.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• CAPTAIN PLANET!

Recycle, or I'll ****ing kill you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                                And if someone tells me they are a pedo (or a racist or homophobe or sexist), I will always confront them. That's just how I roll. Nothing that happens here will ever change that.

You're not fooling anyone. Just as the most homophobic people always turn out to be gay themselves, it's obvious that your paedo-confronting persona is really just an attempt to distract from your own paedophilia.

After he gets his bull**** agriculture/gender/wtf degree, he's joining the seminary.

Comment

Working...
                                X