No announcement yet.

Thread in which we give Ecofarm grounds to accuse us of paedophilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great. Now you've given Ecofarm something else to jerk off to.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I slept with a 16 year old chick once when I was 17

I think that could be illegal in some places
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Especially if it was gay - IIRC a few US states used to say it was a misdemeanor for an 18 year old to sleep with a 16 year old of the opposite gender and that it was a felony for an 18 year old to sleep with a 16 year old of the same gender.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Oh yeah, i been done that a bunch too.

rebel yell, more more more

editt: No, the chick was not gay. it doesnt make sense for a lesbian to sleep wit ha ddue

edit2: but i can see the confusion as it doesn't make sense for a gay to sleep with a girl. it didnt make sense but it did happen and it was as awkward as you can probably imagine, but please don't imagine as that's kind of creepy.
          Last edited by Asher; May 9, 2010, 00:55.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I thought that I heard you the other night, way down here. Thanks for the confirmation.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• dp
              Last edited by SlowwHand; May 9, 2010, 01:13.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                Say that too my face fvcker not online and see what happens.
                Hey eco, this is me irl. Scared?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                  Name the kids you're thinking of on this forum.
                  B_etor? though she did kind of outgrow this place.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• She was an FBI agent. She left because she discovered that this place really wasn't a hotbed of perversion, but instead just a bunch of nerds trolling eachother over economics and social norms.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                      No one is telling you to ignore it.

People are telling you you've been trolled.

Then what about this?

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                      So you make a habit of taking people at their word on the internet?
                      Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
                      Isn't the OTF itself sufficient context to presume a joke/troll of some kind?
                      Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      And enough of your "proof"... you must be the only idiot in the world that takes "posts" and considers them proof of anything.

Also, someone said "don't believe anything you see on the net", but has since edited it out.

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                      Just as the most homophobic people always turn out to be gay themselves, it's obvious that your paedo-confronting persona is really just an attempt to distract from your own paedophilia.

This actually does not look good for Drake. He is equating pedo with homo, an claiming that - like homo - the only reason to hate it is self-loathing (presumably because, like homo, there is no real reason to object to pedos).
                      Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• That was dreadful. Try making your point again, but with a less retarded person writing it out for you.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• I think it was pretty obvious.

If there was an actual reason to object to homos, then self-loathing would not be the presumed motive.

Drake thinks that there is no real reason to object to pedos, like homos; thus, the person must be self-loathing.

That's clear as day.

I mean, come on. I've seen people equate pedos to homos in order to demonize homos... but this is someone equating the two in order to demonize pedo-haters.

Comment

• Drake's all too aware there are real reasons to object to paedos. Through the simple forces of supply and demand they push up the price of his catamites.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• I think my point is beyond reproach.

Have a nice day.

Comment

• Go away.

Comment

Working...
                                X