• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's a good paedophilia joke.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Get off my dick, Drake, I'm not a barely-pubescent Japenese boy.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I want you as badly as MacGruber wants his nana.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Maybe you think it is funny to claim to be a pedo, Drake.

That's your problem.

Fk off.
          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• Ecofarm:

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
              I want you as badly as MacGruber wants his nana.
              You want me as badly as EcoFarm wants 14-year-old Filipinas?

There used to be some people around here who could help him with that, if memory serves.

Comment

• Maybe you think it is funny to claim to be a pedo, Drake.

That's your problem.

Fk off.

You need to seek help, dude, before you hurt some defenseless kid. We can only hope you haven't done so already.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• i care deeply about this thrade and spend literal hours worrying about it IRL
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    CAPTAIN PLANET!

Recycle, or I'll ****ing kill you!
                    I love robot chicken!
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Ok wait, how is this guy dumber than AAHZ precisely? I mean, he's dumb, but is he that dumb?
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• It's the fact that he thinks he's actually smart. Various proverbs relating to wise men and fools spring to mind.

Comment

• It seems to me that AAHZ has stopped taking himself very seriously, which makes him smarter than the majority of the OTF. By the same token, Ecofarm needs to take a class on remedial forum participation.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            It's the fact that he thinks he's actually smart. Various proverbs relating to wise men and fools spring to mind.
                            Dunning-Kruger?
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I've slept with 14 year olds before
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Note that I was also 14
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X