Thread in which we give Ecofarm grounds to accuse us of paedophilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
    Dude, they gather the clan and post 10 pages of attacks because someone quoted them saying they like underage people.

And no one has addressed Drake's equating pedos with homos. There's definately a psychological problem there.

But that's ok, guys. Protect your scum.

Really, I think I've had enough of the internet and the scum that dwells within it.
    Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    Hey genius:

The only person upset is you.

They are ****ing with you. Everyone is ****ing with you. Everyone is pointing and laughing at your dumbass. Everyone is feigning outrage to goad you into making a bigger jackass of yourself, and to our eternal gratitude, you keep complying.
    Reading is fundamental.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I did the same thing to Drake here, except I claimed to be a 9-year old Asian boy (KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE!). He sent me several NSFW pictures of himself, but I think he had picked up on the joke and was just playing along.
      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• According to the people at fiftychat, it was no joke. They wanted to be sure he was after kids, and he confirmed it to them. That guys is now, once again, a major poster there.

Surely the mods are aware.
        Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• You're still an idiot for taking Drake seriously.

Comment

According to the people at fiftychat, it was no joke. They wanted to be sure he was after kids, and he confirmed it to them. That guys is now, once again, a major poster there.

Surely the mods are aware.
            I asked Drake, and he assured me it was no joke. The picture of him with the dog and the vacuum cleaner made me wonder, though.

Comment

One thing I should note about CFCOT. The two (2) people that I quoted there saying they liked underage people disappeared shortly after I confronted them and quoted their words. People at "fiftychat", a side-chat-forum heavily advertised by members on CFCOT, claim that one of the fiftychatters created a DL supposed to be a 13 year old girl to test one of the guys - and the guy sent a pic of his dk (to what he thought was a 13 year old girl). Since my departure, that person has once again become a major poster at CFCOT.

Now, I don't know for sure if the dk pic thing is true... ask "fiftychat".

A mod actively protects that person. I don't know what mod, but it happens. They erase threads, they infract people for confronting him, etc. Claim I am lying if you want, but I have no motive. If I was "out to get CFCOT", I could DL etc. I lost interest in the place because of scummy favoritism by mods.
              Wow. He really makes an effort. IT seems like he doesn't realise that we don't really give a damn about the CFCOT.

I mean, people, there's someone doing something which is just wrong somewhere else on the internet! Who would have thought!
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I did the same thing to Drake here, except I claimed to be a 9-year old Asian boy (KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE!). He sent me several NSFW pictures of himself, but I think he had picked up on the joke and was just playing along.

Revealing the contents of PMs is strictly forbidden.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• But I didn't think that applied to the ones you sent to me at domokunkitty9@yahoo.com.

Comment

• It applies to any pictures I send you.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Well, I certainly don't want to cut off that flow, so duly noted. Keep 'em coming, big guy.

Comment

• The fact that you think I'm big is why I keep sending you pictures.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Hm. That kind of explains the lego men in the last batch.

Comment

Dude, they gather the clan and post 10 pages of attacks because someone quoted them saying they like underage people.

Here's a challenge. If it's so obvious, why is absolutely nobody backing you up?

We've got numerous parents of minors here. I'm one, for example. I'm a responsible parent. And I think you're being incredibly thick if you think anyone's going to buy your smear attempts.

Enjoy the ridicule, because this is as good as it'll get for you.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              This is exactly right.

Patricians who govern pedoplebians also examine children's genitals on a daily basis.
                              Meh. I do that and I'm not even a pediatrician.

I saw a TV program that had a naked girl about 9 or 10 years old in it. She was running down a highway leading away from her village, which had just been napalmed.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Mein Pedofuhrer! I can walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X