No announcement yet.

Thread in which we give Ecofarm grounds to accuse us of paedophilia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh. I do that and I'm not even a pediatrician.

Sounds like an admission to me. Go get him, Ecotard.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
      I saw a TV program that had a naked girl about 9 or 10 years old in it. She was running down a highway leading away from her village, which had just been napalmed.
      Man, that's hot.

:gasmaske:
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Now I know that trolling EcoFarm tends to be more entertaining than listening to him, but let's give him a chance to prove how many pedophiles exists on CFCOT.

Ecofarm should post the discussions in question with timestamps or something to prove that they happened.

If this is true, then there should be a police investigation into CFCOT!!
        Please put Asher on your ignore list.
        Please do not quote Asher.
        He will go away if we ignore him.

Comment

• Now I know that trolling EcoFarm tends to be more entertaining than listening to him, but let's give him a chance to prove how many pedophiles exists on CFCOT.

Ecofarm should post the discussions in question with timestamps or something to prove that they happened.

Comment

Comment

• What? Can you say that again?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• @ bc1871

I'm afraid you are going to find that a surprising number of people in internet forums (at least, the two I've been to) think sex with children is funny. They think it's a joke, something to laugh at and about. We're not talking about an obviously facetious black joke or *** joke. They say things that, in real life, would get them fired, investigated and/or beaten. They do so on the internet because they can "get away with it".

They can get away with it alright, but I'll quote them until everyone knows and they create attack threads about me. Notice, a few people here call Ben a pedo and Ben never even said he liked underage people. Does anyone have a problem with that? No. I'm the only person who spoke in his defense (and even I abandoned him after he appeared to defend the priests and not just the church). Wy does no one defend Ben? Because Ben is not popular (and Ben argues some archaic social norms). There is surely a much stronger case against individuals who actually admit to liking underage people.

But I don't care about popularity contests. I care about what people say.
                Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• what's the best thing about twenty five year olds....

there's twenty of them!

thank you, i'm here all week.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• The best part about ****ing an eight year old girl?

You can flip her over and pretend she's an eight year old boy.
                    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Man, this thread was sure fun to read, although I cringed for Ecofarm's sake so many time, I still get goosebumps.

holy hell...
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• i was bathing my ten year newphew the other week and he asked me a funny question

"uncle, what's the difference between your penis and my penis?"

i replied "well, for a start, mine's erect..."
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• I was going to cheer ecofarm for no longer digging deeper but the dumb ass came back for more. WTF is wrong with you?
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                            @ bc1871
                            They can get away with it alright, but I'll quote them until everyone knows and they create attack threads about me.

They didn't create this thread. I did.

Just another little example of your ongoing struggle against reality.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• At some point the hole he has dug will just have to collapse in on him. That's just geology.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecofarm View Post
                                But I don't care about popularity contests. I care about what people say.
                                If only you understood what people say.

Comment

Working...
                                X