post here if you want me to describe you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well-said!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• "Frequently in error but never in doubt." is my motto!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

• Sure. "Monkey!!!" is your motto.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• No. that's my sig
          Monkey!!!

Comment

• A sig line has more validity than a mere claim of a motto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
              I'm shocked that you were wrong. That never happens.
              That makes two of us.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                And he was so sure, too! So insistent!

Frequently in error but never in doubt.
                The effect of your toolness was too over powering. It came from the same source even if it was not the same.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                  That makes two of us.
                  Drake isn't always right!
                  What a comeback!
                  The difference between Drake being wrong and you being wrong is that Drake occasionally realizes and admits he's wrong.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                    The effect of your toolness was too over powering. It came from the same source even if it was not the same.
                    I'm reading this and what I'm seeing is "He agreed with Drake, not me, therefore he was Drake.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      A sig line has more validity than a mere claim of a motto.
                      Yeah, but I don't how to change my sig.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

• Even a monkey could change a sig.

On the possibility that you're serious, go to top of forum page, click on My Apolyton and Change Sig is in the drop down menu.

Comment

• huh?

I did it!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              Crushing hope for the future

(Normally I don't post in these types of threads, but Kuci's opinion is somewhat interesting to me since he and I haven't interacted in a long time and his posting style seems to have changed significantly since then. I guess I'm wondering if we don't butt heads because we're more alike now, or he has me on ignore... or both)
                              I only remember 'butting heads' with you once, and it had something to do with Mormonism, about other topics I don't recall noticing you saying anything I thought was offensively stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill View Post
                                Free shot to you, teetotaller.
                                Funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X