post here if you want me to describe you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
    My ego still hasn't recovered from KH's.
    It'll deflate eventually.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• This thread is somehow even less funny than those abominable roasts they show on Comedy Central.

(Go ahead and describe me, if you dare.)
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• This thread is somehow even less funny than those abominable roasts they show on Comedy Central.

Kuci isn't mean enough to make it funny.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Hit me. You can also describe Serb to kill two Russians with one stone.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Killing two Russians isn't worth wasting a stone.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              This thread is somehow even less funny than those abominable roasts they show on Comedy Central.

(Go ahead and describe me, if you dare.)
              He's funny and a doctor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                This thread is somehow even less funny than those abominable roasts they show on Comedy Central.

Kuci isn't mean enough to make it funny.
                I'm operating under strict parameters here. I have to describe someone as I would to HC for informational purposes.

Comment

• I'm operating under strict parameters here.

You aren't mean enough in other threads, either. You had all the potential in the world to become an elite troll, but you never developed the killer instinct needed and have settled for mere pedantry. It's a crushing disappointment...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• You're missing a golden opportunity to dick around by making stuff up.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                      I'm operating under strict parameters here.

You aren't mean enough in other threads, either. You had all the potential in the world to become an elite troll, but you never developed the killer instinct needed and have settled for mere pedantry. It's a crushing disappointment...
                      IIRC he was a few years ago, but recently he hasn't really put much effort into his posts.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        He's making an inside joke. His brother is che.
                        Asher understands me.

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben View Post
                          IIRC he was a few years ago, but recently he hasn't really put much effort into his posts.
                          Just because someone isn't verbose doesn't mean they aren't putting in effort, YES HIS POSTS RESEMBLE TWEETS MORE THAN ANYTHING but when was the last time a tweet made you depressed and inadequate, never, they always make me feel smarter than I am, BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO FINDING AN EDITOR IF YOU THINK YOU AREN'T VERBOSE, YOUR POSTS MAKE ME ****ING REACH FOR AUTOSUMMARIZE BUT MICROSOFT HID THE FUNCTION IN WORD 2007

Comment

• I had one of these threads years ago, I think it was the one where I was going to say "nice things" about everyone but made them all backhanded compliments. Much more creativity there.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                              Just because someone isn't verbose doesn't mean they aren't putting in effort, YES HIS POSTS RESEMBLE TWEETS MORE THAN ANYTHING but when was the last time a tweet made you depressed and inadequate, never, they always make me feel smarter than I am, BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO FINDING AN EDITOR IF YOU THINK YOU AREN'T VERBOSE, YOUR POSTS MAKE ME ****ING REACH FOR AUTOSUMMARIZE BUT MICROSOFT HID THE FUNCTION IN WORD 2007

Wiggy have you ever considered taking Valium as a suppository?

Seriously. Lighten up man, before you need to have quadruple bypass surgery.
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                                I had one of these threads years ago, I think it was the one where I was going to say "nice things" about everyone but made them all backhanded compliments. Much more creativity there.

KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X