post here if you want me to describe you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit me with your best shot.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher View Post
      huh?

I did it!
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
        I'm going to have to partially agree with Oerdin in that HC says a lot of toolish things; the mitigating factor is that I'm pretty sure he'll grow out of it. He's still at the age when he can read Ayn Rand and find it interesting/insightful, after all.
        What kuciwalker is saying is that I don't agree with 100% of his opinions. And kuciwalker still hasn't grown out of his immature belief that everything has a well-defined correct objective answer. Or in his words, "CLEAAARLY you're wrong, your statement is OBVIOUSLY false"

then 30 seconds later, when he stops and thinks...
        "Well, hmm..."
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• That sounds like most of his arguments on poly.
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Well if we regress as we get older, it's not that far in my future. - Rah

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS View Post
              Hit me with your best shot.
              Smart, knows a lot about economics.

Comment

• Kuciwalker. Smart developer, but pulls his punches.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• See the parameters of the question

Comment

• I'll take a one sentence blip.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• A normal guy who doesn't say dumb things. Used to be a moderator; was pretty laid-back.

Comment

• except for the dumb things part, pretty accurate.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• eg, the "when I was a daughter" quote. Legendary.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• In my defense, I corrected that in less than 2 minutes but Ozz had already grabbed it. DAMN the quickness of youth. And yes I deserve crap for not reading that one more carefully before hitting the post button.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              DAMN the quickness of youth.
                              Not always a good thing - ask a woman
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I'm in.
                                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X