No announcement yet.

post here if you want me to describe you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIGGY IS ALWAYS ANGRY :MAD: :amd: :nagyr: :smiley that didn't quite make it there:
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Indeed he is. It's part of what makes him both entertaining and destined for a short life ended by a stroke.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Oops, I forgot the
        Dammit

Comment

• Please ask your brother for some help when you self-immolate.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
            You aren't mean enough in other threads, either. You had all the potential in the world to become an elite troll, but you never developed the killer instinct needed and have settled for mere pedantry. It's a crushing disappointment...
            Crushing hope for the future

(Normally I don't post in these types of threads, but Kuci's opinion is somewhat interesting to me since he and I haven't interacted in a long time and his posting style seems to have changed significantly since then. I guess I'm wondering if we don't butt heads because we're more alike now, or he has me on ignore... or both)

Comment

• It is slightly disturbing to see all the references to "DO ME"
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Have you ever considered RETURNING TO THE SECOND GRADE

Comment

• Well if we regress as we get older, it's not that far in my future.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                    A nice old guy who sometimes misinterprets posts to hilarious effect.
                    A nice old guy
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      So HC is your DL? Never would have guessed until the bathrooms comment.
                      I thought they were DLs but it turns out it was just his little brother.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I'm shocked that you were wrong. That never happens.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I'm the keymaster who seeks not the gatekeeper.

ps. I'm speaking intellectually, you pervs.
                          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• Free shot to you, teetotaller.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• By the way (no pun intended, pervs), I don't actually think homos are pervs as most regular posters here should know. I was just adding a bit of levity.
                              Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                                I'm shocked that you were wrong. That never happens.
                                And he was so sure, too! So insistent!

Frequently in error but never in doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X