post here if you want me to describe you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
    i thought i'd already posted in this thread. apparently, i haven't. take your best shot sir.
    Missed this one. Lithuanian banker. Hates Russia.

edit: I meant to quote Saras' post, not sb's.
    Last edited by Kuciwalker; May 5, 2010, 12:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
      I'm in.
      Navy, right-wing, regularly gets into fights with Asher and usually loses them even when he's right.

Comment

• Patty's not very far out to the right though; I think he's closer to the center (right of center) than the right end of political spectrum.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
          Funny.
          is this all I get, a one word description?
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• You're ostensibly some kind of biologist or chemist but since you never talk about it it doesn't really matter.

Comment

• OK-my turn
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Canadian, lawyer, posts interesting stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  Patty's not very far out to the right though; I think he's closer to the center (right of center) than the right end of political spectrum.
                  Is this thread titled "post here if you want Mr Fun to describe you"?! NO!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                    Is this thread titled "post here if you want Mr Fun to describe you"?! NO!
                    I tend to mess things up.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                      Missed this one. Lithuanian banker. Hates Russia.
                      This is a SB/Saras combo?
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Now, let's hear it.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• I want Kuci to write my epitaph.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• trying to save some money by getting a small headstone eh?

also, if they gave a discount for tedium, you'd be quids in!
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Kuci...
                              Graffiti in a public toilet
                              Do not require skill or wit
                              Among the **** we all are poets
                              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• I have posted in this thread.
                                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X