• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tubbins is a pretty reasonable guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      You didn't offend me, I'm commenting on YOUR maturity
      Considering everything that's been posted on this site since I've seen you arrive, your singling out that 'word' as immature seems selective at best and more likely defensive.

And I'm allowed to be as mature or immature as I want. I've earned it.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
        Tubbins is a pretty reasonable guy.
        Most of the time.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          So say truthers everywhere.
          Truther? As in 9/11 Truther?

...I'm wondering, do you ever actually read what I post, or do you just see that cow dancing and get really upset? I admire the effort, but you lose points for creativity.
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

You don't upset me at all. Once you get used to internet stupidity, it stops upsetting you.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Politics is all about denying the other side.

No, politics is the art of the possible. The Dems passed the only healthcare reform that was possible because they desperately wanted to pass some kind of healthcare reform. Unfortunately, the only possible healthcare reform was an utter piece of ****.

The difference between the politicians running the U.S. and wise politicians is that wise politicians move on to other things after it becomes clear that a worthwhile solution isn't politically possible.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

nm
                Last edited by Drake Tungsten; April 18, 2010, 20:54. Reason: There are too many Tea Party threads...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Speaking of Democrats taking a second look at the tea baggers...

Geithner praises ‘positive side’ of tea parties

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner praised the “positive side” of the tea party movement Sunday, suggesting the movement’s concern with deficits could align the group with the administration in the future.

Asked by NBC “Meet the Press” host David Gregory about the movement, Geithner said its concerns were informed by the expansion of spending under President Bush, and that the awareness now that there’s no way to pass an “enormous expansion of government without paying for it” is “an important change.”

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

erm, stoled from drake much?
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• That's the most DaShi has contributed to this site in months.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                        X