1 in 4 Americans agree with Ahmadinejad: 9/11 "a big fabrication"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 in 4 Americans agree with Ahmadinejad: 9/11 "a big fabrication"

Do you agree or disagree with this statement? – “The Sept. 11 incident was a big fabrication as a pretext for the campaign against terrorism and a prelude for staging an invasion against Afghanistan.”

Agree 26%
    Disagree 62%
    Not sure 12%

Also 1 in 3 'question 9/11 commission findings:

The commission that investigated the events of Sept. 11, 2001 concluded that an attack was carried out by 19 hijackers who were members of the al-Qaeda terrorist organization, led by Osama bin Laden. Do you believe this is what actually happened on 9/11?

Yes 67%
    No 12%
    Not sure 21%

Poll from Angus Reid Public opinion:

http://www.visioncritical.com/wp-con....17_911_US.pdf

100 million Americans that question or find fault with the official 9/11 story

Idiots.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So what's your point?

A startling number of Americans think Elvis is alive and that there is an invisible man in the sky. People believe ****ed up things. Even you 1/2lotus.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You can probably get 1 in 3 Americans to disagree with today's date.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Out of curiousity, what percent of those are democrats? 90+ percent?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
            So what's your point?

A startling number of Americans think Elvis is alive and that there is an invisible man in the sky. People believe ****ed up things. Even you 1/2lotus.
            He needs to upgrade to FullLotus

Oh, and I agree with myself to 100%
            Blah

Comment

I'm still waiting to see the other 1/2.

I suspect it is better.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

It could hardly be worse.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

"Global warming is all lies cuz a majority of guys somewhere thinks it doesn't happen! Otoh the official story about 9/11 is all lies cuz a minority of guys somewhere thinks it's a fabrication! Ha!"

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    It could hardly be worse.

I love listening to a good conspiracy theory. You're not supposed to take it seriously though. Geez.

Comment

An older scripps poll:

Third of Americans suspect 9-11 government conspiracy

More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a new Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll.
                      Thirty-six percent of respondents overall said it is "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that federal officials either participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon or took no action to stop them "because they wanted the United States to go to war in the Middle East."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Out of curiousity, what percent of those are democrats? 90+ percent?

It's broken down by party affiliation in the .pdf linked.

Comment

Again, so what? Just because people believe it doesn't make it true.

This August 16th marks the 25th anniversary of the official death of Elvis Presley, but eight percent of respondents in a recent FOX News/Opinion Dynamics poll say they believe there is a chance that Elvis could be alive. Eighty-one percent of the respondents think people who believe Elvis may be alive are crazy and 11 percent are not sure whether The King may still be around or not.

"While more people believe in visitors from outer space, and the absolute percentage is small," comments Opinion Dynamics President John Gorman, "these results show that nearly 16 million American adults still believe Elvis is alive � that should keep the lines at Graceland long for many years to come."

The national poll shows little change in Elvis-believers since a similar question was asked five years ago. In August 1997, six percent of Americans said there was a possibility that Elvis is still alive while 89 percent said there was no possibility and five percent were unsure.

Comment

1 in 4 Americans are ****ing retarded.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Obviously if a minority thinks something it's probably true. We should try electing someone who gets a minority of the votes.

Comment

Working...
                              X