Who Would Win in a Fist Fight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jinx!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      All of Russia's best rulers weren't Russian. They are kind of like China in that respect.
      a) And all of them were Russians at the same time, despite not being ethnically Russians. Paradox.
      b) I disagree that Russia's best rulers weren't ethnically Russian. Ivan-IV and Peter the Great certainly were. And both of them > than Cathrine and are the same calibre as Stalin.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
        c) she was not even an ethnic Russian, but German.

None of Russia's best leaders were Russian; Catherine was German, Stalin was Georgian. Russians are too stupid to run their own country.

b) we didn't elect her.

Russians are also too stupid to elect anyone other than drunks, thugs or drunk/thugs.
        You know, you are so stupid, that I don't have any desire to talk to you any longer. You are a perfect representative of a redneck dumbass American who doesn't have a single clue what the f*ck he is talking about.
        So welcome to my ignore list, you moron. You did your best during last weeks to deserve this honor.
        So...
        Пошел на хуй, тупое мудило.

Comment

You are so easily trolled, Serb.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The best part about trolling Russians is that all you have to do is tell them the truth about their ****hole country.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

But it is such low-hanging fruit, Drake. Wouldn't you rather challenge yourself?

This is like if Cartman had actually succeeded at winning the Special Olympics.

Comment

You should try trolling the gays. That's incredibly difficult.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  You should try trolling the gays. That's incredibly difficult.
                  You'll find any excuse to be around 'the gays'...
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

But it is such low-hanging fruit, Drake. Wouldn't you rather challenge yourself?

I have nothing against low-hanging fruit; I treat potential trolls the way David Floyd treats drunken hook-ups.

You should try trolling the gays.

For me, that would be like trolling Americans.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I have nothing against low-hanging fruit; I treat potential trolls the way David Floyd treats drunken hook-ups.
                      You have them wear a strap-on, and then take it up the ass?

Comment

Drake is an illegal? Who knew? Explains many things.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Obama is a thinker not a fighter while Putin, I believe, has a black belt in karate and looks like he'd be ready for a bar room brawl. Putin for the win.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sadly, Putin is also a better thinker than Obama.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Always with the low hanging fruit.
                              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

If he weren't a foreigner and a jackbooted thug, I'd definitely support him for president.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X