Generic intolerance & bigotry thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic intolerance & bigotry thread

I don't feel like doing any research online today.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Anti-intellectual bigotry.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

"Well Tom, I just plain don't like black people."
      "Um, guys, we're still on in Boston."
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Moochers are worse than criminals.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

"Curt Schilling was a Yankee".

Obviously a hater to people in New York. For shame.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
            I don't feel like doing any research online today.
            That's ok. You won't look any stupider in this thread than you do in the others.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

"Abolishing apartheid in South Africa was the downfall of that country. BUT, I do not hate black people!"
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

But then, you must hate white people.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Damn right, you honky-ass cracker.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

You must have the wrong cracker since I have no ass.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

and no brain too.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

WOW, if that's your concept of clever, I think we have a new winner in the "no brain" category.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          That's ok. You won't look any stupider in this thread than you do in the others.

That we are allowed to write the above, and not get infracted, reduces so much BS in the forum. People think it is BS and spammy, but it cuts right to the bone and avoids pages of oblique trolling because people get it out of their system.

And it allows for self-policing. The members cannot police themselves when "that's an ignorant objection" or "that's a stupid idea" gets them banned. Even better, a few people call the person an idiot outright and they simmer down, leave or return fire.

I kinda feel like someone took a gimp-mask off my face. I can't wait to call someone stupid.
                          Everybody knows...Democracy...One of Us Cannot be Wrong...War...Fanatics

Comment

Wow that was dumb.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I want to know whose DL Ecofarm is.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X