X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Procyon?

Comment

Riesstiu now has 500.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Earliest unfilled request is space for 100, so.

This White giant known as the knee of the giant is most famous for it's scantily clad green slavewomen.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Who is Gerard Kennedy?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher -100.

Comment

What is Orion, you bastards.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

These are tough questions.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Edit, the question should be Orion, so Theban gets the point. For some reason I thought the Orions lived on Rigel.

Comment

I'll take Geography for $400.
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Morons and Bigots for 500

Answer - biggest moron and the biggest bigot

Question - Who is Ben Kenobi?
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I wanted to answer the next question

Fossil Record

Question: What is incontrovertible proof of the existence of God and Creationism?

Comment

Who is Michael Ignatieff?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Sorry.

It's been a long day. I'll do one more and then bedtime.

Geography for 400 --

This capital is the westernmost in all of Europe.

Comment

Who is Bob McKenzie?

Comment

What is the Dali LLama?

Comment

Working...
                                X