Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bored, let's play Jeopardy.

Categories are:

Geography, Literature, Quotable Quotes, Famous Warlords, How I met your Mother and Space, the Final Frontier.
    100............................................... ...........................100x
    500 x.........500x..................................50 0x................................................ .......500x
    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; February 4, 2010, 21:35.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

I'll take Canadian-Texan ****** for $500, Alex.

Comment

Ben's mother ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Geography -- 500.

This Crusader kingdom shares a name with it's ancient colony in Libya.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

What in the hell is the point of Jeopardy on a forum when you can immediately cheat by looking up the answer on Wikipedia or Google?

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Geography -- 500.

This Crusader kingdom shares a name with it's ancient colony in Libya.
          AIDS

Comment

Well sure you can cheat. The point is to ask questions that are difficult to find on google.

The other point is that you have to answer before someone else does.

Comment

Riesstiu -500.

Please state your answer in the form of a question.

Comment

I'll take How I met your Mother and Space for $1.50.

SP
                I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

I can't sleep and I'll take Literature for 500, feeling all confident and promising not to cheat in the unlikely event I can't give the right answer (question).

Comment

How I met your mother - 100

I marched my rackets to her balls, all three, to Troyes in parley with the mad king.

Comment

answer= CockRobin!

Comment

question= Batman! what is that your putting in your mouth?

Comment

docfeelgood -100.

Anyone else?

Comment

It suddenly occurs to me BK's literature questions will almost certainly deal with American authors. Maybe I should scale down to $200 if there's still time ... otherwise I'll bite the bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              How I met your mother - 100

I marched my rackets to her balls, all three, to Troyes in parley with the mad king.
                              What is Ben's Thai-transvestite vacation?

Comment

Working...
                              X