• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby cutesfest again =)

Here's why I've been too busy to post much lately Elyana Ruth, b. 5 lb 9 oz
    Attached Files
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Congratulations.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Wow! Congrats Straybow!
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Congrats.

Now how the heck do you pronounce the name?
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I like the name. Congrats.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thanks, guys

She came 3 wks early and caught us with preparations incomplete, and then the daily trips to the hospital until they finally released her Friday.

Today the fridge broke down, so neighbors made room in their fridge and freezer for things we couldn't keep in our little portable unit.
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

good news ! (the daughter, not the fridge)
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Congrats!
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

she's adorable. congrats.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow View Post
                      Thanks, guys

She came 3 wks early and caught us with preparations incomplete, and then the daily trips to the hospital until they finally released her Friday.

Today the fridge broke down, so neighbors made room in their fridge and freezer for things we couldn't keep in our little portable unit.
                      Congratulations! Amelia was 6 weeks early, so I have an idea of what you went through.

Sorry about the fridge... that would suck. We've had a steady stream of friends/neighbors bringing us food to the point where at times I've wondered if I've got enough space in our (functioning) fridge. People get excited about babies, it seems.

Now let me find some pics...

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Pics

Once again, congrats to you and yours, Straybow.
                        Attached Files
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Quite confusing blanket. There is no continent native to Tigers and Giraffes anymore.

Fact!
                          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian View Post
                            Once again, congrats to you and yours, Straybow.
                            I hope you don't have the portable crib with that pattern, Arrian. It's been recalled for collapsing on its own and hurting kids.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Cute pics, Arrian! Congrats to you, as well

Comment

Working...
                              X