Why modern feminism is illogical, unnecessary, and evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
    Current civilization is doomed unless we come up with a artificial uterus. This would provide a way for less succesfull men to once again have a chance at having children of whose paternity they will be more sure than has been possible for any men since the dawn of time. If it was widley adopted women would loose their monopoly on reproduction allowing men to continue sustaining civilization since they will once again have reason to invest into society. What I fear is attempts to ban this technology once it arrives, Feminists aka Wimmens Trade Union has already passed anti-male laws in the US that make bride orders as well as surogate pregnancies more difficult if not impossible for single men. They fear outsorcing to third world women. How will they react to tecnological obsolecence is anyones guess. Whatever the case women will find it harder and harder to raise children as single parrents with daddy goverment once the beta males become too poor to pay the tax burden. I guess it could also be solved by enslaving 95% of men, but the productivity would never match that of a patriarchal state.
    Are you joking, or completely out of your mind? Or both? In case the answer isn't A, WTF? This tops the Nediverse IMO.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Look at his audience. They and Paul knows who he is referring to.
      "The saints who are in Ephesus"? Doesn't exactly sound like mere converts.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

On the idea of reproductive success:

The idea that women control reproduction and always have reproductive success while men don't is one that needs to be qualified so much that its almost worthless.

1. Yes, men are more succeptible to disease when young and are also more likely to die violently - that said, the reproductive act for them is relatively safe. For women, pregnancy is 9 months of danger, both from possible complications and from the fact that you become slower and need greater resources, and until recently one of the most dangerous things for women was giving birth, which is chuck full of dangers.

2. Yes, its true that (until the invention of modern reproductive tech) the woman is always sure of maternity while the male is not always sure of paternity, so on average a woman will be more reproductionally successful than a man. On the other hand, no woman can ever be as reproductionally successful as a man can. A man can easily father hundreds of offspring, depending on how many women he impregnates, and a man could in theory impregnate dozens of women daily for decades leaving him with thousands or tens of thousands of offsprings - that is clearly an utter impossibility for a woman. So, while your average woman will be more successful in passing on her genes than the regular man, exceptional men are far more likely to achieve much greater reproductive success than an exceptional woman ever will.

Socially:

Perhaps one of the reason for female unhappiness is that now they work AND are supposed to still do the work at home. Studies show that women in a marriage where both spouses work still do the bulk of the housework. The idea of giving up maternity for work is something that affect women much more than men, which should not be surprising given that a guy doesn't have to take off a month or more off from work when he is going to become a father, since he isn't going to go trought the physical trauma of live birthing.

This fact, that women were the ones tending the home fires, plus the fact that men can father far more children than any woman can ever mother is probabyl also why men end up with more social power. Once a secure food supply was gained, men lost a lot of their work, leaving them with time to do other things, plus now they had new incentives for finding ways of proving their exemptionality and thus gaining immense reproductive success.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          Are you joking, or completely out of your mind? Or both? In case the answer isn't A, WTF? This tops the Nediverse IMO.
          The Heraverse is refined awesome spiced with little freckles of insanity. Of course it tops the Nediverse.

Thou much of what you quote is true of your universe as well. I am certain there will be attempts to put legislation in place which will prevent single men from using the artifical uterus to have children on their own. It will be framed as protecting children from pedobears but considering a single woman can hop down to a sperm bank to get preggers it will become quite clear in time that this a measure to protect the female uterus and power over reproduction from technological obsolesence.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

There are a few more points I think relevant to this discussion.

First of all, black society has long been the canary in the coal mine when it comes to assessing the impact of progressive policies on the wider society. Interventionist and welfare programs first show their effects on this minority, and generally in the most devastating way, before manifesting their emergent pathologies in the wider society. An excellent case in point is the Myonihan Report, which reported that the black family structure was disintegrating, and that this was a cause for concern, as it would ****** black progress in a variety of areas, and may undo a large part of the gains from the Civil Rights movement. Rates of black bastardism had, at that time, climbed to ~20%, and this was considered an intolerably alarming situation.

What is the situation of the blacks now?
            A bastrdism rate of ~68%.
            A divorce rate of 66% and above.
            More than 66% of children don't grow up in a two-parent household.

Right now, the wider society isn't much better, with divorce rates breaking down like this:
            50% of first marriages,
            ~60% of second marriages, and
            ~73% of third marriages
            end in divorce.

As of the moment, this disproportionately affects the blacks and the white underclass (the bastardism rate for the white overclass, for example is only ~4%).

But as I said, these social pathologies are making their way from the periphery to the core of Western society. What happened to the black ghetto is going to happen quite soon to the hard WASP core if these trends are not checked. The wider society is right now at roughly the same point at which black society was when the Moynihan Report was published. I leave the rest to your imagination. I'm not here to prescribe what is to be done - I leave that, too, to your discretion.

Comment

Do you think the same policies and patterns of development seen first in the black community and now in the entire West will also be played out in other non-Western socieities due to globalization and the immense impact of Western culture (since the decline of its relavance is lagging compared to the drop in economic and perhaps even military power)? I'm especially interested in your assesment of India's future in this regard.

Unrelated question:

How hard is it to immigrate to India and how hard would if be for someone European looking to assimilate?
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I don't believe anyone other than the priest should speak in church.
                1 Corinthians 13

Love
                1If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.
                4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Footnotes:
                1 Corinthians 13:1 Or languages
                1 Corinthians 13:3 Some early manuscripts body that I may boast
                Are you a Fundamentalist?
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It's simply my own peculiar belief. If you ask me what I believe, that is it. Why? Because so many parishes have difficulties in enforcing it, because everyone and his dog wants to be the star of the show.

No, I'm not a Fundamentalist, as should be readily apparent. I don't think I've ever been one. I don't believe men and women should sit in separate pews. I think it's praiseworthy to cover your head, but I don't believe it should be necessary. I think men and women should be neat and tidy and dress appropriately for church.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

No, I'm not a Fundamentalist, as should be readily apparent.
                    Actually I couldn't tell. At times I think people probably assume that I'm a fundamentalist, but were verses conflict with each other and with scientific fact I'm not. Some non-fundamentalists argue that biblical claims that are implausable should not be regarded as truth, but I disagree with that.

Also, I believe that God's people have progressed morally over time. You probably disagree with that, no?
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                    X