Is this what a dying forum looks like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    Any that have been here awhile know this forum is a shadow of it's former self. The fact WPC is even considered a rival confirms it.
    True enough... It is a shadow of it's former self. But on a whole, the Civ community in general is down since it's now in between releases of the game. Granted, Poly has suffered, but it still has an active game community.

As far as considering WPC a rival, you are the one that started this thread. I don't think anybody else takes them seriously.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ben - **** off and get out of my thread. Pay me the same courtesy I pay you please.
      Take a long walk off a short pier. I've been polite. I don't consider you declining to post in my threads a 'courtesy'. I'd rather you post.

you are the one that started this thread. I don't think anybody else takes them seriously
      Nah, this is just a thinly veiled way to bash me in a thread he thinks I won't look in. Really classy move mate.

Plus the bonus of doing it through a dl so it doesn't look like he did it for this purpose. Why does Wezil insist on these silly games?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

As far as considering WPC a rival, you are the one that started this thread. I don't think anybody else takes them seriously.

Oh please, the number of threads at Poly re WPC has been obsessive. Spurned lover reaction.

My dismay is with Poly and where it is now. This past weekend was downright shameful. If it weren't for the flood of DL's there would have been no traffic at all.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Take a long walk off a short pier. I've been polite. I don't consider you declining to post in my threads a 'courtesy'. I'd rather you post.
          I'm done with you and your fake politeness.

You are a piece of ****. Go away.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Nah, this is just a thinly veiled way to bash me in a thread he thinks I won't look in. Really classy move mate.

BS. I didn't bring your sorry ass into the discussion. Someone else did. Enough lies from you. Go away.

Comment

This past weekend was downright shameful. If it weren't for the flood of DL's there would have been no traffic at all.

If it wasn't for all the traffic, there would have been no traffic?
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Spam isn't worth wading through Drake. A flood of threads with 0 appeal.

Comment

My dismay is with Poly and where it is now. This past weekend was downright shameful. If it weren't for the flood of DL's there would have been no traffic at all.
                  DL floods have the tendency to depress posts.

If there were no DLs other people would have bothered to post.

I didn't bring your sorry ass into the discussion. Someone else did. Enough lies from you. Go away.
                  Yeah a someone with exactly 1 post, his first post being to bash me.

You know this is almost as funny as teh Asher/Wiglaf threads where he argues with himself.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Honestly, few if any of those DLs were DLs in the traditional sense.

It is amusing that you continue to regard them as such.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Spam isn't worth wading through Drake.

Neither is this thread. Flaming Homosexual is a better poster than you'll ever be...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

DL floods have the tendency to depress posts.

You know this is almost as funny as teh Asher/Wiglaf threads where he argues with himself.

Then GO THE **** AWAY!!

This is why you cost the site posters Ben. Your presence precludes the presence of others.

I have asked you to avoid my threads. I promise to not mention you again. Now go please.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                          Spam isn't worth wading through Drake.

Neither is this thread. Flaming Homosexual is a better poster than you'll ever be...

Glad you like it. Why do you keep reading exactly? Nothing else to read?

Comment

Keep at him, Ben. If you force this tool to leave, you will have done us all a favor.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Flaming Homosexual is a better poster than you'll ever be...
                              I personally prefer Crying Communist but then I have a thing for angst.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                                Keep at him, Ben. If you force this tool to leave, you will have done us all a favor.

Keep reading Drake.

Comment

Working...
                                X