Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    It's certainly far better than the threads at WPC:

I see threads today about:
    - THE PHILIPPINES (SHOCK)
    - Zkrib's birthday (SHOCK)
    - Some cricket game (Aussie vs Pakis?) - AWESOME
    - Books LOTM currently is reading -- SPECTACULAR
    - Lame YouTube video thread --- ENTERTAINING!!
    etc

It's depressing, actually.
    Not to mention the Panda****er in Chief shamelessly copycatting Poly's Belief-O-Matic thread, and the Nerd ****-tease Queen taking a whole three days to dream up her latest characteristically childish and totally obvious inuendo laced thread title 'Largest known erection unveiled in Dubai, to much fanfare' about the Burj Dubai...

The place is a ****ing joke, so it stands to reason Wezil would try and big it up.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Poly is SO much better.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
        Take a look at the threads here. Is that what you consider quality in any way shape or form?
        I'm sorry
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post

The place is a ****ing joke, so it stands to reason Wezil would try and big it up.

Want to make a poll on who is the bigger joke Mobius? You'd win hands down I'm sure.

Thanks for the personal shot though.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I like Wezil, but being associated with that forum does reflect poorly on him.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I haven't posted there in weeks.

Go rag on Oerdin, he's a regular.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Oerdin sucks too much to rag on.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Oerdin is so utterly hapless that it makes him somewhat lovable.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Hmmm... current stats.

POLY = Currently Active Users: 222 (44 members and 178 guests)
                    Pandas = Currently Active Users: 39 (18 members and 21 guests)

If these forums are dying, they must already be holding the funeral over at Pandas.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I was referring to the OT Ming.

Comment

OK!

Poly (Just OT) = 50 (23 members & 27 guests)
                        Pandas (Entire Site) = 31 (14 members and 17 guests)

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Much closer.

How many of those 50 are DL's.

Comment

Wow, considering I just got an invite to CFC, which I won't accept, I find it funny that the solution to traffic problems is to ban me.

I wasn't one of the folks in the DL flood.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                              Much closer.

How many of those 50 are DL's.
                              Uhhh... I was comparing the Poly OT to their entire site. Their OT rarely has many posters at any given time. Just a few people that post in a lot of threads.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Any that have been here awhile know this forum is a shadow of it's former self. The fact WPC is even considered a rival confirms it.

Ben - **** off and get out of my thread. Pay me the same courtesy I pay you please.

Comment

Working...
                                X