"Family values" = holocaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
    This thread is pointless until these "ties" are explained. The OP is as stupid as me claiming MOBIUS has ties to Chinese human rights abusers because they are both *******s.
    Jeesus, Patty! How did you know!!?

Thanks for blowing my cover...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Another example of stupid question - How is having a death penalty in the books for Jews comparable to the Holocaust? (points to Kuci's post)
      Obviously the next thing we will hear about is 6 million gay people dead in Uganda. I'm sure Jewish people are impressed with the comparison.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Where was I saying that only Republicans were members?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Where did it say that anyone said you did?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
            I'm waiting for MrFun to find about "Lord's Resistance Army" and then trying to tie it into the "Moral Majority"...
            On the other hand the President in Uganda who is backing the law to execute homosexuals and imprison anyone who doesn't inform the government about people who are homosexual has received a lot of money and support from an American Evangelical group known as "The Family" which has most of the Evangelicals in Congress as members as well as many Bush appointees. That's not some vague connection but a direct financial connection along with consulting help getting the guy elected.

If a political/religious group in your country was supporting a group who was executing minorities simply because they were minorities then you'd want that exposed, wouldn't you?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You're late to the thread.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

He was too busy getting his tuber taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Where did it say that anyone said you did?
                  So what was the point? To point out the obvious that bigotry is not exclusive of one political party?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                    The Nazis also sent criminals to the camps (I think it was green triangle).
                    What is horrifying to the average American today is who was also sent there and the inhumane conditions. Executions by themselves a holocaust do not make.

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                    Oh my god. You were serious with this question?

Another example of stupid question - How is having a death penalty in the books for Jews comparable to the Holocaust? (points to Kuci's post)
                    You do realize that the penalty for sodomy in the US was death before some guy (I think it was Jeferson) decided to be lenient and opt for castration instead? By that logic the Nazis weren't any worse than practically any Christian or Muslim goverment before the age of enlightenment.

Heck half of the Middle East (Iran at the very least) is Nazi if one would take your opinion seriusly!

You don't seem to understand that what was truly horrifying about the Nazis, was their efficency at carrying out inhumane acts on an industrial scale. This is the very reason why the Runada genocide isn't considered the epitome of evil. Hacking people to death isn't impressive. Also we don't really care about brown people, but that isn't the pint.
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                      Hmmm, without even checking, I'm guessing that senator is a Republican...

Whenever there's a fundamentalist nutjob in the US, they're always Republicans...
                      NOT HARR TRRUE Have you met a FEMINISTT? Or che guevara (the fat one who posts here not the one on 25% of your t-shirts). I consider feminists the worst creatures God has put on this planet. They are worse than consultants. I have even had a feminist tell me once that I was being 'heteronormative,' slapped her and spent a Saturday night in lockup. There's nothing good that can come of the feminist movement.

Comment

Working...
                      X