Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    Naval War (for breaks)
    A classic game. Nuclear War was another similar quick card game that was good for a group of drunk friends.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      Actually the original rules for D&D included measurements for use with Miniatures.
      If you read penny arcade, you would know that they still do.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I haven't played D&D in decades so I would not know that.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Talking of Warhammer, we're trying to get a league together for another Games Workshop favourite, Bloodbowl, over at CG...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Illuminati

I have had a few good game days over the years at Lefty's house involving Illuminati!
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• We used minatures and a dry erase board, we weren't to picky on actual distances until the dragon's appeared. Still, much of it was pretty arbitrary.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• Also I would play Axis & Allies anytime with anyone, as any side. I love that game

We could do a PBEM game, if we got enough interest, and used an online dice roller.
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• play tripleA

and I mean that I and Kuci and Yag have played 1000s of games in the last few years on it (Kuci probably the most?)

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I haven't played D&D in decades so I would not know that.
                    penny arcade is a webcomic

it is arguable one of the voices of the (video) gamer generation

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• DF, if you've played those games, you're virtually a D&Der by any other name...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                        penny arcade is a webcomic

it is arguable one of the voices of the (video) gamer generation

JM
                        I've actually never read penny arcade. Probably because I'm from the generation before the (video) gamer generation. The pinball, air hockey, pool, bowling, card games and foosball generation.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

A classic game. Nuclear War was another similar quick card game that was good for a group of drunk friends.
                          Also an awesome game!

I was thinking about buying a copy for our weekends, but these days it's just silly money for what is essentially a card game...

Comment

• Both Ming and I have our copies from earlier days. But I have to admit that I haven't played either in about 10 years. An outcome from having a lot of your old drinking buddies passing away from all the bad habits that made them our drinking buddies.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                              Talking of Warhammer, we're trying to get a league together for another Games Workshop favourite, Bloodbowl, over at CG...
                              A very fun, but terribly unbalanced game.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• That's all part of the fun!

Bloodbowl has had a fanatical following for decades, I'm just getting reacquainted with the new PC game...

Comment

Working...
                                X