hypothetically...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    So the lives of disabled people are less valuable than others?
    In the UK abortions are ok for a 80% chance. More Nazi than the girl you guys keep calling a Nazi slut.

Should I scratch any British women who aren't anti-abortion off the list of potential mates too?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Wow. Welcome to 4chan.
      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver View Post
        Got morals? This isn't about PC. PC would be how you present this or another relationship to the world. This is about you being very close with someone whose views are contrary to morals of most of the society, including, as I'm sure, your own. You don't believe all that crap yourself.
        What if I change her mind on the subject?
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Should I scratch any British women

Yes. They're hags.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I only read the second page so I haven't read all you've written, but I don't think you should break up with her over this. However she should not be bringing up her racism when she's around you out of respect for you. I don't think you'd be a coward if you did break up though, just principled...

You're not going to change her mind.

Comment

• Should I scratch any British women who aren't anti-abortion off the list of potential mates too?
              Is the pope Catholic?

Seriously, if you are choosing her out of non-conformity, this relationship is doomed. If you cannot respect where her head is at, you won't be able to have a stable relationship.

I personally think that splitting with her would be a measure of integrity, standing up for your principles. Arguing, if I don't **** her, others will, smacks as opportunism.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Listen I don't want a knee jerk reaction, I want a concrete example of how her beliefs are unethical. If someone can provide this, without just equating her with her beliefs with Nazis then I will leave her.

For convenience I will sum them up:
                -Against special treatment of Gypsies
                -Against third world immigration (she apparently considers East Asian immigration ok, so the "white country x policy" is more "white/yellow country x policy")
                -Believes the average man's view of WW2 is simplistic. Arguing that the Allied crimes are underplayed.
                -Believes there is hard statistical evidence that proves that blacks are less productive than whites on average and therefore if you look only at national interests not humanitarian concerns countries should especially limit their immigration and in general but perhaps less harshly immigration from most third world countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zevico View Post
                  Wow. Welcome to 4chan.
                  Indeed, my dream of turning Poly into a tiny 4chan is a success. Unfortunately its not as fun as I had hoped...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Is the pope Catholic?
                    BTW This may be relevant info for you Ben, considering your comment. Most women here (those who aren't really religious and those are rare) are relatively pro-abortion

(I don't use the euphemism pro-choice ever since I had a disscusion with a woman who thought abortion should still be legal even in a hypothetical future where artificial uterus are developed and a women doesn't need to carry a foetus and can give it up for "adoption" at any point during pregnancy. Her reasoning was that she had a right to kill it even if nothing was wrong with it. I found that sick to be quite honest. It really pushed me more closer to the RCC's opinion on it since I realized the pro-choice camp isn't really about a woman's right to control her body which I support)

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                      Listen I don't want a knee jerk reaction, I want a concrete example of how her beliefs are unethical. If someone can provide this, without just equating her with her beliefs with Nazis then I will leave her.
                      You are being disingenuous. What prompted you to make the thread? That's your answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                        You are being disingenuous. What prompted you to make the thread? That's your answer.
                        Yes I am. But I was originally going for more of a joke thread, but then started getting very serious and even angry responses which surprised me to be hones considering hot very loose apolyton OT has become in recent years.

Anyway, want to hear the real kicker... I don't think they can do it

Comment

• For convenience I will sum them up:
                          -Against third world immigration (she apparently considers East Asian immigration ok, so the "white country x policy" is more "white/yellow country x policy")
                          -Believes the average man's view of WW2 is simplistic. Arguing that the Allied crimes are underplayed.
                          -Believes there is hard statistical evidence that proves that blacks are less productive than whites on average and therefore if you look only at national interests not humanitarian concerns countries should especially limit their immigration and in general but perhaps less harshly immigration from most third world countries.

For convenience I will sum up the similarities between your girlfriend and a Nazi:

- The Nazis were against special treatment of Gypsies (they went in the ovens just the same as the other untermenschen!)

- The Nazis were against third world immigration (although they apparently considered East Asians ok otherwise, what with the alliance with Japan and all).

- Nazis believe the average man's view of WW2 is simplistic. They argue that the Allied crimes are underplayed.

- Nazis believe there is hard statistical evidence that proves that blacks are inferior to whites.

Hope that clears things up for you.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Anyway considering everything I read if I hypothetically had such a girlfriend I would by this point realize due to most of the responses, that I could just because I associate with her be the target of quite a bit of hate.

If she ever slipped up (if we where married) and said to anyone how she really feels she could cost me my job and/or friends.

So hypothetically I would most likely be a little weasly opportunist. I would unromantically ignore and deny any loving feelings and forget the debt I had to her for her help during a bad time in my life and leave her since she doesn't hold the obviously correct opinions.

This diminishes my opinion of myself greatly. I feel the need to get REALLY drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                              For convenience I will sum them up:

For convenience I will sum up the similarities between your girlfriend and a Nazi:

- The Nazis were against special treatment of Gypsies (they went in the ovens just the same as the other untermenschen!)

- The Nazis were against third world immigration (although they apparently considered East Asians ok otherwise, what with the alliance with Japan and all).

- Nazis believe the average man's view of WW2 is simplistic. They argue that the Allied crimes are underplayed.

- Nazis believe there is hard statistical evidence that proves that blacks are inferior to whites.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Nazis believed smoking was bad for you.
                              Nazis believe cruelty towards animals is wrong.

I hope your patriotic duty to teach your dog how to smoke and torture him if he should fail is clear

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                                Anyway, want to hear the real kicker... I don't think they can do it
                                Some things are just self-evident. Where do you meet an Austrian Hitler-adorer anyway?

And is this the kind of music she listens to? How about you?

Comment

Working...
                                X