Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's talk stupidity: Canadians up in arms because NHL team gets H1N1 vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're not waiting for anything. You're slinging mud and choosing to ignore the stated facts by both parties -- which are in agreement, not contradictory -- to serve your own biases.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Horse****.

I am suspicious of provincial authorities. If things went as described by the Flames, I fail to see why any one or two people would have been fired.

As for the Flames, I have no idea whether they did anything wrong. I am waiting to see if more, better information comes to light. I am merely observing that what we do know as facts, both they and their farm team got shots, does not look good.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
        Horse****.

I am suspicious of provincial authorities. If things went as described by the Flames, I fail to see why any one or two people would have been fired.
        The reason is very simple: the public -- mostly people like yourself -- was crying for blood and needed scapegoats. It clearly isn't rational.

Plus, the fact is that Alberta Health is the organization that proposed and then subsequently arranged the clinic for Flames players. You honestly can't tell why after the public cried about it, the people at Alberta Health who made that decision were fired? That is unfathomable to you?

As for the Flames, I have no idea whether they did anything wrong. I am waiting to see if more, better information comes to light. I am merely observing that what we do know as facts, both they and their farm team got shots, does not look good.
        What we do know is an agreed assessment of the situation from both the Flames and Alberta Health which, to any rational person, would put no blame on the Flames. You choose not to believe it, but that doesn't make it untrue.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

More horse****.

I have been calling for nothing. I am saying I will wait and see.

It is you who are being a rube and accepting what could be a whitewash as gospel.

I have no problem with the private clinic. The only problem I would have with the Flames is if they used any sort of influence to get the shots.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
            More horse****.

I have been calling for nothing. I am saying I will wait and see.

It is you who are being a rube and accepting what could be a whitewash as gospel.

I have no problem with the private clinic. The only problem I would have with the Flames is if they used any sort of influence to get the shots.
            At this point you're just sounding like a ridiculous conspiracy theorist with nothing to hold on to aside from distrust of the government and dislike for a rival team.

Comment

Just puttin' on the foil, coach.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
              X