No announcement yet.

"Don't Ask Don't Tell" and Obama Administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly, it's gay who centralize with rainbows. I just mentioned rainbows with no gay connotation. You were the one who, in a MrFun-like fit, needed to bring up a gay meaning to it. This explains why you didn't fit in in the military. Or at least why you phony military experiences don't have you fitting in.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• it's not relevant with respect to the larger questions of DADT and whether gays could or should openly serve in the military.
      Could or should is simple. Could, they do. Should, yes. Now? Not quite.

Relevant? I guess I can say it again...those with experience/live in that atmosphere/Ph.D in he field...etc. those are called experts in their fields or those are the people you go to when you don't have any knowledge or experience of your own. HENCE soldiers will always know better than civilians of matters surrounding their own day to day lives, what would benefit their lives, and what would not benefit their lives.

For example, I would never ask DaShi Cockwhore for help doing and MRS update or boresighting because he is a cockwhore and doesn't know what an MRS does. Now in contrast, if I wanted to become a $2 hooker dressed as a little school girl I would go to him because he is the expert in that area and would be able to advise me of the ways.

THE POINT is that you all have this noble idea that removing DADT is better to make America more open, more like everyone else, equal and all that...but you aren't grasping the other parts of it, and the could and should are not the biggest issues here...could and should have already been solved decades ago with gays having been serving and they should serve. But in doing so openly creates new barriers that the military, ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW, does not need....it would come like another uniform change, hated and fought against, accepted eventually, in the end dealt with a lot of bad deals and fraud from all sorts of people who benefited from it....same case.

I don't know why I bother anymore, go sign up and find out for yourself.
      "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
      "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Working...
      X