No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• a few tracks from whomadewho's new record.

whomadewho - nothing has changed

whomadewho - checkers

whomadewho - musketeer
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• this server is a bag of ****e.

but anyway, lets use this now free space to bring you the fantastic dirty beaches.

dirty beaches - sweet 17

dirty beaches - golden desert sun

dirty beaches - valentine
        Last edited by C0ckney; June 17, 2011, 18:21.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• time for some well known classic 80s stuff.

yazoo - don't go

depeche mode - photographic

Comment

• and back to the obscure. manchester band tigercats.

tigercats - konny huck

tigercats - easter island

Comment

• regular listeners may be lamenting that lack of honest-to-goodness techno in my recent posts. well lament no longer and enjoy a couple of tracks from richard m dill.

richard m dill - broadband

richard m dill - turboencabulator

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Last edited by SlowwHand; June 19, 2011, 10:34.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                    regular listeners may be lamenting that lack of honest-to-goodness techno in my recent posts. well lament no longer and enjoy a couple of tracks from richard m dill.

Techno music video... we discussed the dearth of them previously.

and it says Roland, not Richard.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• yes there aren't many doing it but it's not unheard of. this guy also has a pretty cool video for his track 'baked potato' although the track itself is less than great.

good catch on the richard/roland thing. i have no idea why i put richard there

Comment

• "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

• Heard this on my indy rock satellite radio station today and it captivated me. Didn't even notice the song name til after...

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• here's one from back in the day, for reason this popped into my head yesterday and i started humming it on the bus.

the thrillseekers - dreaming of you (flutlicht remix)

Comment

• my latest tune, check it out, let me know what you think etc.

My first track for a little while, I was trying to make something with a convincing drum pattern and bassline. I think I succeeded and then decided to make a full track out of it.

Comment

• Joss Stones Twitter

Now here is a treat for you all:

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                                X