No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those tracks aren't techno you ignorant imbecile. you need to get a clue before opening your mouth.

anyway,

moloko - dr zee

moloko - blink
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Man that stuff was techno... ask somebody. Ask Sloww what it is and he'll say techno. Ask AAHZ and he'll say techno.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Popol Vuh, from the Aguirre soundtrack

Einstürzende Neubauten - Seele Brennt

One of John Lennon's best song

Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Man that stuff was techno... ask somebody. Ask Sloww what it is and he'll say techno. Ask AAHZ and he'll say techno.
            ask someone who knows anything about electronic music and they'll tell you different. when you use words, they have a meaning and generally it's a good idea to know what that meaning is before you use the word.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Black Sabbath "Paranoid"

Black Sabath "Iron Man"

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Aivo½so View Post

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Damn you Hera for making me agree with you.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post

Comment

• There's a decided difference.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch

Comment

• That's why I think it funny when someone like MOBIUS calls me a Redneck. It's like, yeah, what's your point? It's like me saying, You, you, you, Welshman! Well, yeah.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Shriekback: This big Hush

(completely unrelated to the above..... )

Comment

Working...
                                X