No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• the excellent tv ghost, who i believe have some new material out soon. lets take a quick look back at their last release.

tv ghost - the recluse

tv ghost - the nihilist
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• and something rather different and rather lovely from melodica, melody and me.

melodica, melody and me - ode to a mountain

melodica, melody and me - piece me back together
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• alexi murdoch - someday soon

alexi murdoch - dream abput flying

alexi murdoch - something beautiful

Comment

• m83 - in church

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I'm going to try out Alexi Murdoch - Time Without Consequence, C0ckney.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• cool.

he's someone that i've been dimly aware of for a couple of years. recently i heard someday soon and it got stuck in my head, so i decided to listen to the whole EP (towards the sun) and revisit his debut album. i'm glad i did, really enjoyed it.

Comment

• Detractors might dismiss Time Without Consequence as the work of a Cat Stevens for the Garden State generation, but there's a always a place for hushed intimacy and delicate folk-pop singer/songwriters, and Alexi Murdoch fills the bill without the mewling self-absorption of the emo contingent.
                    Cat Stevens isn't a bad person to be included with in conversation.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Probably a repost, but you bastards deserve it :
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• the normal - t.v.o.d.

the normal - warm leatherette

Comment

• I'm studying this. I keep listening and studying. Trying to learn to beat the beat over the head with the flow like Peedi and Freeway do in the second half.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• lionrock - rude boy rock

pigbag - papa's got a brand new pigbag (12" mix)

Comment

• Hip-hop star Nate Dogg, 41, has reportedly passed away after suffering from health issues for several years.
                              RIP

G-funk pioneer.
                              Last edited by Al B. Sure!; March 16, 2011, 14:11.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• yes, RIP nate dogg

theatre of hate - legion

theatre of hate - propaganda

theatre of hate - the wake

Comment

Working...
                                X