A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• hiatus — insurrection feat. linton kwesi johnson
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• and something cheerful from malcolm middleton

malcolm middleton - we're all going to die
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• A couple of my current favorites from Winterreise

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• It amuses me how many of these new rappers have college degrees... and not just that, but they're so open about going to college. This aint like Cam'ron all hush hush about it.

J Cole is a St. John's U grad.

I bet somewhere AAHZ is rolling around frustrated because rap has gone from the hood to the campus
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Pinetop Perkins. RIP.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• the godfathers - love is dead

Comment

• in fact lets do something good with it.

billie ray martin - honey (chicane club mix)
                      Last edited by C0ckney; March 22, 2011, 23:10. Reason: found the full version, yay!

Comment

• New Aloe Blacc video!

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• in the name of today

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• a.c. marias - one of our girls is missing

a.c. marias - drop

a.c. marias - looks like

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• albie posting that knock knock reminded me of another song with the same name. i used the rock this back in the day, although sadly i can't find the full (10 minutes+) version.

monica - knock knock (planet funk remix(edit))

Comment

Working...
                                X