A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Thoth you grew up when this music was coming out... what happened, man? Where were you at?
    Luckily I was listening to music with some feeling to it. Music that captured the spirit of my generation. Not insipid corporate rubbish.

I mean you're not human if you don't enjoy music like that. It just doesn't get better than that.
    It's not horrible, but it's boring. It doesn't move me. It's elevator music.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Did you just call Roy Ayers and Weldon Irvine corporate rubbish?

I bet those guys WISH they were getting mainstream corporate play and money! Roy Ayers, at best, flirted with it but he was hardly a star and Weldon Irvine is fairly obscure.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• This is just for Alby.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• ><

ouch. Bastard.

You really are evil aren't you Asher?

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                  You asked for it

Comment

• Starcraft killed my video card! Starcraft killed my video card!

Really, Thoth, you put up songs like that and claim Weldon Irvine is corporate?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      This is just for Alby.

Is there no end to your evilness?

:sigh:

Fine. That's it.

Comment

• I'm not sure why that song is for me...

Comment

Starcraft killed my video card! Starcraft killed my video card!

Really, Thoth, you put up songs like that and claim Weldon Irvine is corporate?!

Never bloody mind.

You've missed the whole ****ing point.

Kids nowdays. There's no bloody hope.

I say we nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post

Never bloody mind.

You've missed the whole ****ing point.

Kids nowdays. There's no bloody hope.

I say we nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

What I find hilarious about this is you keep speaking from some position of being an elder and calling my music crap when you're the one putting up angsty punk rock and I'm putting up Stevie Wonder and Bobby Womack

Something is backwards here.

Comment

What I find hilarious about this is you keep speaking from some position of being an elder and calling my music crap when you're the one putting up angsty punk rock and I'm putting up Stevie Wonder and Bobby Womack

Something is backwards here.
                              Indeed.

Um......there is nothing that I could add which would enhance the awesomeness of your post.

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Working...
                                X