Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
A Music Thread
Collapse
X
-
AAHZ, you have no business liking this 90's Queensbridge music! It's not your style at all. Aren't you complaining about the beats not having enough bass on them?
Leave a comment:
-
Well it is technically a remix. Marley Marl remix, it's listed on the War Report album. This version seems a little different though from how I remember it but it could just be the audio quality.Originally posted by AAHZ View Posthe put it up as a "remix" so youtube wouldn't remove it. And because the only people that had a problem with it being up was the record label, nobody flagged it.
and thank you for bumping it, Thoth is out of control with his flooding.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by AAHZ View PostNO SWAG THIS TIME. JUST FIRE

AAHZ posts a hot song! I don't believe it! Where did you find it?! I was trying to post it up but every version of it on youtube including the music video had its audio disabled!
"Been on this planet for 25 years and still strong
the worlds rotten like the veins in my fathers arm
I remain calm, study Islam, read the Torah
world going in flames like Sodom and Gomorrah"
Holy ****, AAHZ.
How the beat cuts out before Tragedy says Sodom and Gomorrah always gave me chills.
Leave a comment:
-
Since Thoth likes 80's music, mightaswell put up some more of the good ones:
Leave a comment:
-
Since you went with Britannia, Captain James Blount, Life Guards, British Army:

I assume he has other songs but never heard them.
Leave a comment:
-
Shibaten doing his thing...
Dammit. It's been way too long since I've danced to this man's music live.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: