Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thoth
    replied
    More decadent cracker music......


    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Some more working class decadent cracker OI music

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    (just to anoy Albert)

    Angelic Upstarts - "Last Night Another Soldier"

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    White Riot (covered by some Micks)

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    You are a decadent cracker. You listen to the music of decadent crackers.
    ROTFLMAO. Albert. I love you. You are awesome.


    google the lyrics for this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mMTEJm0byk&feature=related




    And I wasn't implying those foreign songs were good. I just picked foreign songs at random. The Manu Dibango song was hot though, I don't care what you say. And I see that's where Michael Jackson got his little mamasay sound from. That's cool. All these years I've been wondering about that and I randomly find out where it's from. The Trinidad song was also cool and the Brazilian song had a nice sound.
    They were dull. Music should inspire me to dance or rant or get riled up or at least inspire some form of emotional reaction. The songs you posted inspired me to go to sleep.

    The point is that there are obvious commonalities between both the traditional and modern music of places as diverse as Cameroon, Serbia, and Brazil... commonalities that are the essence of music... commonalities that your noise lacks. I could have posted hundreds of songs and my point would've stood.

    Again, find me songs from different cultures (not decadent crackers) that sound similar to your noise. Otherwise, my point stands that your noise would not be considered music by the vast majority of the human population and that it comes only from the twisted mind of decadent crackers.
    Ok.

    Shibaten "Noa" (from Japan)




    Dragon Ritual Drummers (a group of drummers decadent crackers from the New Orleans Voodoo tradition)

    Last edited by Thoth; August 30, 2010, 19:20.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    I'm not even going to play any of those songs you posted to see what they sound like... there are people in the house and I don't want any strange looks.

    Granted, your stuff probably isn't as bad as what Bugs posted or even what Cockney posts sometimes, but I don't want to chance it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    You are decadent. You listen to the music of the decadent. And I wasn't implying those foreign songs were good. I just picked foreign songs at random. The Manu Dibango song was hot though, I don't care what you say. And I see that's where Michael Jackson got his little mamasay sound from. That's cool. All these years I've been wondering about that and I randomly find out where it's from. The Trinidad song was also cool and the Brazilian song had a nice sound.

    The point is that there are obvious commonalities between both the traditional and modern music of places as diverse as Cameroon, Serbia, and Brazil... commonalities that are the essence of music... commonalities that your noise lacks. I could have posted hundreds of songs and my point would've stood.

    Again, find me songs from different cultures (not decadent crackers) that sound similar to your noise. Otherwise, my point stands that your noise would not be considered music by the vast majority of the human population and that it comes only from the twisted mind of decadent crackers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Screw it.

    Albert. You've earned this one.

    Anti Nowhere League: "So what?"



    (yeah, it's a ****ing repost. So ****in' what?)

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Who's joining the Navy?
    Navy. Marines. Same thing.

    And I like how you make no response to my proof that the world knows what music is...
    Erm. Your "proof" consisted of four insipid songs that did nothing to inspire any emotional reaction from me other than boredom.

    Try again.


    except decadent crackers like you. Find me something not created from the mind of decadent crackers that has more commonalities with what you post than what I have posted. Anywhere on the world.

    (by decadent cracker, I'm not saying that decadent crackers don't make or appreciate actual music; I'm just saying that this crap noise music only originates from them)
    I'm still laughing about being called a "decadent cracker".

    Funniest **** I've read in a long time.




    (btw: What do you think of Loreena?)

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Who's joining the Navy?

    And I like how you make no response to my proof that the world knows what music is... except decadent crackers like you. Find me something not created from the mind of decadent crackers that has more commonalities with what you post than what I have posted. Anywhere on the world.

    (by decadent cracker, I'm not saying that decadent crackers don't make or appreciate actual music; I'm just saying that this crap noise music only originates from them)

    Consider that bizarre Rape song that Buggs posted a few months back... only a decadent, bourgeois cracker mind could produce that trash.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    and yet one more

    ****ty video, great tune

    Mighty Lemon Drops "Out of Hand"



    More Lemon Drops

    "Hollow Inside"





    "Inside Out"

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    buggrit. It's a repost, but AS is being slow whinging about my last post so...



    Dance often. Dance naked.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    To be clear, I'm not a fan of ABBA. Just making fun of Alby's homosexual tastes.
    Well he is planning on joining the Navy after all.

    welcome back thoth



    And something that (probably) won't make Albert foam at the mouth...




    Albert: "decadent cracker" ??
    First time I've ever been called that.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    welcome back thoth



    fad gadget - lady shave

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    There's a lot worse in this thread than ABBA.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X