Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; December 25, 2010, 09:23.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied


    the bluetones - talking to clarry



    the bluetones - slight return

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied


    king of clubs - revelation (airwave remix)

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; December 25, 2010, 09:23.

    Leave a comment:


  • Berzerker
    replied
    God I love Rush... The fusion of metal with scifi new age no other band has yet to match

    Alan Parsons on steroids

    and that song started the 2nd half at the Bourbon Bowl I love Haven Gaston

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I think he was 17.

    Leave a comment:


  • Berzerker
    replied


    Never think of guitar solos when I hear Jefferson Airplane/Starship, but this changed my mind. Craig Chaquiro jams! I wish I could find the studio version online but this live performance still amazes me. He's up there with the best... And I do like Marty Balin's voice even if this one belongs to Craig.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Berzerker
    replied
    My apologies to Roger, but you really should have stayed with PF - or maybe not. Here's some more post Waters Pink Floyd

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied





    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    The guy behind this band killed himself last month.
    yeah i heard about that, he was a talented guy, very sad.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied


    linus loves - first base

    i know i only posted the original of this track a little while ago but i heard this remix out recently and it blew my mind



    units - high pressure days rory philips remix)

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; December 25, 2010, 09:23.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    .
    Last edited by ZEE; December 25, 2010, 09:22.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X