Originally posted by Asher
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
A Music Thread
Collapse
X
-
I've posted this before, but it's worth posting again because well, holy ****...
-
80's cheese pop.Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View PostGood job with the played out 80's punk crap.
See this is what I find interesting. Cockney talks crap about my stuff being too commercial but what the hell do you call that?

At least the last three you posted were just corny; they don't really hurt your ears; just so corny.
More corny 80's stuff......
Leave a comment:
-
Here's one of the greats who never gets any love on these music threads... instead we get the freaking Go Go's...
I mean really... you're not human if you're going to hate.
Leave a comment:
-
Anyway, back to the real music... the modern day Sam Cooke's...
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Thoth View PostOne more just to annoy AS
GO-GOs
"we got the beat"
Good job with the played out 80's punk crap.
See this is what I find interesting. Cockney talks crap about my stuff being too commercial but what the hell do you call that?
At least the last three you posted were just corny; they don't really hurt your ears; just so corny.
Leave a comment:
-
I used to see him in at Poor David's Pub on Greenville Ave. here in Dallas
Leave a comment:
-
The very underrated Charles Hamilton... somebody give this man a record deal!
I heard Interscope dropped him because they thought he was too bizarre and wouldn't appeal to the mass public.Last edited by Al B. Sure!; August 27, 2010, 23:13.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: