Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DriXnaK
    replied
    Got to disagree there. Evanescence was founded in 1995 and Lacuna Coil was founded in 1994. One is in Europe and one is in the US. There's no real grounds for you to call Evanescence a copycat or a wannabe.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
    I don't get this. Are you trying to say that Evanescance is a wannabe Lacuna Coil?
    Got it in one, Chum.

    Leave a comment:


  • DriXnaK
    replied
    Originally posted by self biased View Post
    I liked evanescance better when they were Lacuna Coil.
    I don't get this. Are you trying to say that Evanescance is a wannabe Lacuna Coil?

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    I liked evanescance better when they were Lacuna Coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    I've never been the guy to care much for what other people think. Especially not the loosers who pick on others.

    As for your music, it's too noisy(I've only listened to some of those though). Give me hardcore, but melodious, like Neal Morse or Dreamtheater. Or in the middle, like Porcupine Tree. I like some real hard songs, but the harder and less melodious, the less chance I like it.

    BTW, here's an awesome song:

    Leave a comment:


  • DriXnaK
    replied
    You do realize what you've just done to yourself, right Nikolai? It's like deciding to be friends with the kid at school that everyone picks on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    All in all, I find I like most of the songs you've posted over the last page(I have 75 posts per page, so it's a few).

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Nikolai

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Boyz II Men is the ****. Best selling R&B group of all time. Fantastic singers with classic songs.
    Very good song that you've got over there. Among the few (relatively speaking) good songs from that decade.

    Leave a comment:


  • Meticulous Man
    replied
    They are often noted as having created their own niche in black metal which has guaranteed them a spot on the list of the best bands in the history of the genre. Several classic albums such as Pure Holocaust, Battles In The North, At The Heart Of Winter and Sons Of Northern Darkness also help to solidify their status. With recent (2006) mid-price reissues of their classic back catalog in major markets, their music is now much more widely available. A defining feature of the band is their lyrics that focus on an imaginary world that is plagued by war and suffering, called Blashyrkh, ruled by the Mighty Ravendark, which is inspired by Demonaz's daily walks in the icy Norwegian forests that surround his home. Their over the top appearance with corpse paint and the cult status of their artwork (such as the album cover of Battles in the North and the cover and internal artwork of At The Heart Of Winter) has also contributed to their notability. The band has also distanced itself from the criminal activities and controversy that is usually associated with black metal. There have been a few minor controversies with members of Immortal after they have left the band, such as original rhythm guitarist Jørn's conviction of church burning, as well as Erik "Grim" Brødreskift's suicide in 1999.
    And now for some more eternal darkness!



    Leave a comment:


  • MRT144
    replied
    Immortal is so ****ing ridiculous. It's like they're doing a parody of Norse Death Metal but then you find out they aren't.



    More Italo Fromaggio.

    Leave a comment:


  • DriXnaK
    replied
    I'm talking about every single other topic Albi. Also, I've posted multiple songs on here that are clearly not headbanging but you just keep going over and over again. You just ignore everything and keep right on going. It gets boring. I knew you were a moron, but there's been very few on the forums that I have ever seen that just ignore everything and run to the next topic. Don't worry, I'll pray for your third attempt at the marines still.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    What the hell are you talking about? You listen to heavy metal punk rock slit your wrists crap. Case closed. There's nothing else to it. Now go put on your favorite band and get lost in the pain, Drixnak.

    Leave a comment:


  • DriXnaK
    replied
    I'm not going to bother with you anymore Albi. You seem to have come up with some new strategy where you just ignore everything and then reiterate the same posts over and over on different topics. Every time you can't come up with a reply or it gets too tough for you, you run to a new topic or just completely ignore that the post was ever made. It gets boring after a while. Sorry, but I guess picking on the retarded has its drawbacks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Meticulous Man
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X