Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I think "Thriller" was the best video ever made.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Michael Jackson... when he was black



    I guess because he is so other-worldly popular no one posted him but he at least should be somewhere in a music thread.

    Or does no one here like Michael Jackson because you all only like headbanger heavy metal slit your wrists music?


    and one more for the night, not MJ though... it's Cameo!



    Go ahead and hate, Drixnak. It's in your steroid-pumped blood to hate
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; November 17, 2010, 01:15.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    98 Degrees was the **** relatively speaking. I mean if we're considering boy bands, 98 Degrees was hands down the best and the most musically legitimate.

    Signed to Motown! I mean come on! If they were Black, they wouldn't even be lumped in with the boy bands...
    You Know How I Know You're Gay, Right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    98 Degrees was the **** relatively speaking. I mean if we're considering boy bands, 98 Degrees was hands down the best and the most musically legitimate.

    Signed to Motown! I mean come on! If they were Black, they wouldn't even be lumped in with the boy bands...

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Okay if we're referencing 90's white singing groups, forget nsync and backstreet boys.

    Independently-formed 98 Degrees on the Motown Label was the best of the era

    You Know How I Know You're Gay, Right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    two pretty different songs but f- it.



    Leave a comment:


  • MRT144
    replied


    More awesome 80s fromaggio.

    Leave a comment:


  • Meticulous Man
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • DriXnaK
    replied
    lol You're a total idiot. You're calling this punk rock heavy metal? Do you even know what that is?



    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    all sounds the same to me. that's that heavy metal punk rock slit your wrists and kill people noise.

    Leave a comment:


  • DriXnaK
    replied
    You're calling High and Mighty Color and Tommy Heavenly6 head banging rock?

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    No. AAHZ is a wigger. I'm no wigger.

    Oh and so only black people and wiggers can like R. Kelly. Only women and homosexuals can like Boyz II Men. Nice. Makes a lot of sense.

    So who likes your ****ty headbanger rock crap? People who slit their wrists and go on killing sprees? Actually, that's not far from the truth.

    Leave a comment:


  • DriXnaK
    replied
    Yep, you're a wigger. God, you really have nothing going for you in life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    New R. Kelly getting his 1960's soul on

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X