Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DriXnaK
    replied
    There's more where that came from.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    huh. i kinda dig that, drinksnacks.

    Leave a comment:


  • DriXnaK
    replied
    Pure screaming is as bad as rap.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post


    Kids these days.

    I guess I can't blame you. Your parents failed.
    says the man who is still a virgin.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    hahah, three days grace is noise? they're just bad for other reasons.






    hah. noise.

    Leave a comment:


  • DriXnaK
    replied
    Someone like you can't tell me that. Also, my parents never really listened to music. Here's a little change up to the usual:

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied


    Kids these days.

    I guess I can't blame you. Your parents failed.

    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; November 13, 2010, 19:33.

    Leave a comment:


  • DriXnaK
    replied
    How old are you again? You'd have to be like 20 to be using the older card. My parents got rid of their vinyl by the time I was 4, what little they had of it anyway. Also, they didn't listen to motown and that other ****.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied







    So Drixnak, you're older than me. Growing up, you never used to listen to your parents' old vinyl records? They never imparted upon you the wisdom of Motown or Philadelphia International?

    See and you also don't listen to rap. If you did, that would double your appreciation of all the old classics, especially the forgotten gems revived by hip hop producers, because they would all be intimately familiar to you due to sampling.

    Leave a comment:


  • DriXnaK
    replied
    I never said women didn't buy their albums too. Gay people and women, that can easily hit 60 million across the world.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Based on record sales, Boyz II Men is the most successful R&B group of all time, having sold more than 60 million albums worldwide.
    I guess there's a whole crapload of gay people out there then!

    It's not about popularity though. It's about the music. They make great songs and they can all sing their asses off. Boyz II Men are one of the best of the entire genre and that's really saying a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • DriXnaK
    replied
    Sevendust, putting talentless rappers to shame.

    Leave a comment:


  • DriXnaK
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Boyz II Men is the ****. Best selling R&B group of all time. Fantastic singers with classic songs.
    Well, lets hope they lift the ban on gays in the military soon, eh?

    Leave a comment:


  • Meticulous Man
    replied
    Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
    Apocalyptica is awesome. I think I've listened to that album a thousand times now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Boyz II Men is the ****. Best selling R&B group of all time. Fantastic singers with classic songs.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X