The often-sampled Lenny Williams' Cause I Love You
And two classics from Philly singing groups, the Delfonics:
And the Stylistics:
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
A Music Thread
Collapse
X
-
lol says the twig-like skinny, heroin addict-looking, wigger Floridian posting trash rap.Originally posted by AAHZ View Postlol says the fat ass, pubescent-looking, nerdy norwegan posting VH1 songs
hell outta my thrade, sun.
Leave a comment:
-
ok, one more. from martyn, a dutch dubstep producer who is getting more and more techno as time goes by.
martyn - shook up
Leave a comment:
-
teeth of the sea - a.c.r.o.n.y.m.
teeth of the sea - swear blind the alsatian's mel
Leave a comment:
-
some true beauty for you all
two tracks from the amazing tripomatic fairytales album.
jam & spoon - stella (original mix)
jam & spoon - neurotrance adventure
Leave a comment:
-
Here's one of those songs you never want to stop, but just continue and continue.
I'm not a big fan of much of Janet's work, but this song just is pure awesomeness.


Leave a comment:
-
The best thing with AAHZ in this thread, is that I know I can safely dismiss anything he posts.
While Al is always delivering. BTW self, that last video of yours were awesome.
Leave a comment:
-
This is one of those songs I just like, even though it's a cheesy bastard.
Leave a comment:
-
More 90's rap before people like AAHZ sullied it by liking trash lyrics and heavy basslines.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: