Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    I love Wu Tang. That is awesome.
    Yeah GZA did a complete 180 after that. As did RZA.

RZA from 1991 when he rapped under the moniker Prince Rakeem:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Really old RZA and ODB at some ghetto ass talent show rapping about oral sex:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• time for a guilty pleasure, who's bringing back the funk!

(if anyone spots the sample used here i'll be impressed)

triple x - feel the same

and DJ sneak's take on the same, which i remember hearing out when i first started clubbing.

triple x - feel the same (dj sneak dub)
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• the loft - up the hill down the slope
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• 36 Crazyfists - The All Night Lights

Comment

• it's usual in these thread to post the video so other people can listen to the song. 36 crazyfists are pretty popular so it should be easy to find a video for their songs.

Comment

• Lulz someone has done the DL dance

Comment

• Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• delerium feat. leigh nash - innocente (lost witness remix)

Comment

• damn server

anyway here's some more electronic vocally goodness.

crowdpleaser & st. plomb feat. selfish in bed - rather be

and some 'respectable' trance. this reminds me of how much i love classified project.

s.o.l.i.s. - dolphins (classified project remix)
                      Last edited by C0ckney; April 16, 2011, 20:32.

Comment

• I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• ok one cheeky classified project number for you all from the always excellent alien recordings.

classified project - spatial enhancer

and an old fave from steve helstrip in his en motion guise.

en motion - truth (pulser remix)

Comment

• ffs, this server really is a pile of ****. sort it out plomp!

on the plus side i can edit this post to bring you two more quality tunes. some lovely early 90s stuff this time.

capricorn - 20hz

the volunteers - sun down

sequential - prophet
                            Last edited by C0ckney; April 17, 2011, 17:43.

Comment

• Johnny Cash's cover of "Hurt"
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X