Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What level would you be if life were an MMO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, he's a radical.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

My level is over 9000.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'd be the NPC worth 1 XP who gets killed so some HAXXOR kid can level up.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

There's already a thread on this...

KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
            Don't call life an MMO. That just reminds us that it's a long pointless grind through repetitive boring crap to get more crap that you don't really need and all the while blithering idiots are SHOUTING IN YOUR EAR and sweet lord I think I'll kill myself
            QFT ****ing 87513248754 times.

And for that, you get 3500xp. Grats!

Now go get me some rat testicles from a cave on the other side of the world. I'll need 6 pairs, unsacked.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              Don't call life an MMO. That just reminds us that it's a long pointless grind through repetitive boring crap to get more crap that you don't really need and all the while blithering idiots are SHOUTING IN YOUR EAR and sweet lord I think I'll kill myself
              And then some of us have left the grind behind and are building a beach house on a tropical island.

Comment

They haven't finished that thing yet?
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Nope.

Comment

That's what you get for not using union workers.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                      but he is a democrat
                      No, he's a radical.
                      Either way it means I'm probably too poor to afford coverage.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What? We already know that. I'm a level 5 "Emperor," as are most of the posters in this thread, while the rest are level 6 "Deities," except Felch who is a level 4 "King."
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

This thread reminds me of this T-shirt:

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                            I'd be level 1000000000 dependent on how much xp you get from Awesomeness
                            until I rofl stomp you in pvp biatch

Comment

What? We already know that. I'm a level 5 "Emperor," as are most of the posters in this thread, while the rest are level 6 "Deities," except Felch who is a level 4 "King."
                              You might want to check that again.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X