Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wernazuma III View Post
    BBQ

When a BBQ is planned, immediately the husband volunteers to take up the work, and the following things happen:

a)Woman buys food
    b)Woman makes salads, prepares side dishes, BBQ sauces, and desert.
    c)Woman makes a quick marinade because Man "forgot".
    d) Man puts meat on BBQ.
    e)Woman gets plates and cutlery from the kitchen.
    f) Man talks with friend, woman reminds that meat is already burning.
    g)Man says thanks and orders another beer from his wife at the occasion.
    h)Man takes meat from grill.
    i)Man hands over the meat to the woman, relieves her from the burden of carrying the beer.
    j) Woman puts meat, plates, cutlery, napkins, glasses, bread and sauces on the table.
    k)Everyone eats.
    l)Woman gets more beer for her husband.
    m)Woman collects plates and glasses, makes the dish-washing and cleans the grill.
    n)Everyone thanks the man for the delicious meal.
    o)Man pats his wife, asking her how she liked not having to cook for once.
    p)Man doesn't get sex for a week.
    q)Man marvels about the mystery of women.
    I still find this a bit amusing even though its probably the 10th time I have seen some version of it
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      I love bbqs, but this is how it goes if I'm the one cooking.

a) Make up the menu
      b) Go to town and buy food
      c) Make salads, prepare side dishes.
      d) Make a quick marinade
      e) Clean grill before putting the meat on.
      f) Put meat on BBQ.
      g) Woman gets plates and cutlery from the kitchen.
      h) Take meat from grill.
      i) Woman puts meat, plates, cutlery, napkins, glasses, bread and sauces on the table.
      j) Everyone eats.
      k)Woman collects plates and glasses, dish-washing.

You know a woman??
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMartini View Post
        I clean as I cook. By the time dinner is served, 90% of the dishes are clean, stacked neatly in the sink or in the dishwasher.
        EXACTLY-- My wife has never understood that.

Its the same as laundry. I'll pop stuff into the washer or dryer each day between doing other stuff. IF I watch ANY TV, I'll fold anything that was in the dryer. She "didn't have time" even though I know she watched "Dancing with with Batchelor Idol in the Dark"

Ahhh-women--gotta love em

Comment

You know a woman??
          I know a totally hot woman.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            I love bbqs, but this is how it goes if I'm the one cooking.

a) Make up the menu
            b) Go to town and buy food
            c) Make salads, prepare side dishes.
            d) Make a quick marinade
            e) Clean grill before putting the meat on.
            f) Put meat on BBQ.
            g) Woman gets plates and cutlery from the kitchen.
            h) Take meat from grill.
            i) Woman puts meat, plates, cutlery, napkins, glasses, bread and sauces on the table.
            j) Everyone eats.
            k)Woman collects plates and glasses, dish-washing.
            I love how this unnamed woman requires no explanation; BK just assumes a woman will be around to clean up after him.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

"Woman, get me a beer!"

"Woman, clean my scrotum with your tongue!"

"Woman, get me another beer!"

Really, I think BK is smarter than the rest of us put together. If you just call her "Woman!" you'll never screw up an call her your ex's name or anything.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I love how this unnamed woman requires no explanation; BK just assumes a woman will be around to clean up after him.
                And she doesn't mind. Go figure. She happens to quite like bbqs.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Really, I think BK is smarter than the rest of us put together. If you just call her "Woman!" you'll never screw up an call her your ex's name or anything.
                  Everytime you see that you should be thinking, "totally hot chick who's name is X."

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                    EXACTLY-- My wife has never understood that.

Its the same as laundry. I'll pop stuff into the washer or dryer each day between doing other stuff. IF I watch ANY TV, I'll fold anything that was in the dryer. She "didn't have time" even though I know she watched "Dancing with with Batchelor Idol in the Dark"

Ahhh-women--gotta love em
                    I do my own laundry too. I don't like not knowing where that favorite shirt is, then finding it crumpled in the bottom of a laundry basket and going "Clean and wrinkly or still dirty?".

don't get me wrong -- I love my wife. She's just not big on organization.
                    The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

That is interesting Rah,

My wife and I also cook every other week.

But, we started with the non-cook, doing the dishes, but I changed that rule since she is way too messy of a cook and I was tired of cleaning up after her, so we went with cook and clean for a week.

However, I usually grill during the warm months here in Texas (pretty much 9 months, LOL) fairly often so, I generally cook more than her.

Also, I'm a way better cook than she is. (Due to the fact that I was a cook in high school/ college) I don't get frazzled in the kitchen with timing, whereas she does.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X