Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could stop bragging about how great CNN is in my Hong Kong protesters thread to cover for the most wicked government in the last 60 years or more.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Another claim you have no proof of. Typical of our Kidiot.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• We seem to have a Lottery Spambad thread.....
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• One thread for Serb's drunk rantings
          One thread for Berata's drunk rantings
          One thread for all of Kidiot's stupid rants.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And One Thread to rule them all.
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Having topics for threads is incoherent. Ha ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                And One Thread to rule them all.
                Isn't that this thread
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• My thread topic "We're in a permanent coop" seems to need approval.

Comment

• All the links, I think. Done.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• nvm. it works now.

Comment

• I love watching KidiciousPWN all the *****.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• The spam filter sucks. Someone approve my post in newsworthy thread!

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                                The spam filter sucks. Someone approve my post in newsworthy thread!
                                Same here please, in the same thread.
                                Seems like the spam filter doesn't like it, when people indulge in last minute corrections of their postings too often
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X