Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeson
    replied
    Sloww must be paying them for permanent top billing... sell-outs

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    He closed it but failed to move it to the "Closed Threads" forum

    Half-assed job.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
    You moderate by random accident. It's also a way of moderating.
    I'd like to go on record as saying that Mike has been deliberately moderating in a way that is admirably masterful and decisive. He deliberately closed a thread which was full of smutty pointless drivel, and rapidly getting worse. Yes, he closed it on purpose. This was a measure which will go far to reducing the danger of any casual visitors forming a correct impression of the OT.

    defending family values

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Who are you calling a slag?

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Actually, the control rods were removed and we melted down.

    All that is left is the slag of elements serving out their half-lives.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Moderation levels have been detected 7.5 million times the recommended safe levels.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Like in a nuclear reactor -- you stick moderators in there and hope for the best.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    You moderate by random accident. It's also a way of moderating.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    This is why I don't moderate stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    What a stoner.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Certainly did at the time.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I didn't did I?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Mike, check your targets, you clobbered the wrong clown thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Oh yeah. There's a "close this thread" checkbox.

    I knew we'd worked out what caused it but I was too lazy to read back.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    No idea.

    there seems to be a bug where sometimes threads get closed when we post in them. I've re-opened it
    There's a post and lock button near the post reply button. One of you has posted about it and the rest of you are oblivious.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X