Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I see ads are showing, so does this mean the revenue stream (or at least a trickle) has resumed?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• one drop in the bucket every month. In about a year we will have made about... $50. I'm rounding up.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• "we will have made"

When did you join the owner group?
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I slapped some ads up, still need to special case them for logged in posters like before. The server is paid for by other sites so hosting is essentially free.

At current visitor levels we get from $40 to $80 per month, and I only have to pay Kid a small %* of that to keep everyone posting and AAHZ interested.

*0% is very small.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I saw an ad for buying brides.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                I saw an ad for buying brides.
                Tell us about your experiences, when she arrives
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Tell us about your experiences, when she arrives
                  Are you kidding? I'm practically MGTOW lite, and not the fake kind that just doesn't date western women.

Comment

• "Practically" ... "lite"? Seems rather non-commital, and not the real kind that just avoids commitment in relationships.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        "Practically" ... "lite"? Seems rather non-commital, and not the real kind that just avoids commitment in relationships.
                        Yeah, I might get married, but I'm not in the bride market, if that's what you're getting at.

Comment

• Ah... so looking for a groom. That's a bit different take on MGTOW

Comment

• Maybe I missed one of your ads.

Comment

• I don't choose the ads directly. Google does, after analysing your soul and search engine history to find out what your weaknesses are and exploit them. I have tried to choose ads directly before and failed miserably each time due to having morals and ethics. So I hire out my exploitation and pretend it's different.

Comment

• Google Ads knows what users wish for
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X