Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lorizael
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    You're either with her or against her, Lori. Your choice. I made my decision a long time ago. Where do you stand?
    Err, my stance is that 9/11 was a bad thing. You apparently think otherwise?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I care about a lot of things that I don't post threads about, particularly if I think that somebody is going to crap on the thread. You would have crapped on any "mourning the dead in Iraq" thread as evidenced by your treatment of your own "'mourning' the dead in Iraq" thread, so why would anybody in their right mind start one?
    Uh, this is begging the question.

    Had the Doc not crapped on the 9-11 thread, I would not have posted that thread, as evidenced by the fact that Doc crapped on the thread and then I told him to post that bs elsewhere.

    But of course, you can't actually admit that Doc crapped on a memorial thread. Go loin. Fair and balanced as usual.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I hate 9-11. You liked it?
    You're either with her or against her, Lori. Your choice. I made my decision a long time ago. Where do you stand?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Ben, no one cares what a mentally retarded invalid illegal midget thinks about a damn thing. Express your opinions somewhere else. If I hear another rant of yours about how you hate black people, how gay people rape children, or how liberals want to destroy America I will be quite displeased. We all know you are a racist bigot with no single active brain cell, you don't need to keep proving that.
    I'll post here and I'll pay my due respects. Which, you didn't, surprise, surprise. I bet you believe that America got what she deserved, right.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    I hate 9-11. You liked it?
    Obviously it's a day of celebration and joy. Wait, no, it's either depressing or just tedious to put up with every year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    I hate 9-11. You liked it?
    Of course he does. It provides an excuse to slaughter Arabs.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    You had ample opportunity to start that thread, da shi. You did not. Why? Because you don't really care about the Iraqis.
    I care about a lot of things that I don't post threads about, particularly if I think that somebody is going to crap on the thread. You would have crapped on any "mourning the dead in Iraq" thread as evidenced by your treatment of your own "'mourning' the dead in Iraq" thread, so why would anybody in their right mind start one?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    I second it. I made another thread where people who hate 9-11 can post all they like in it. Just delete everything that isn't a RIP or concerning 9-11. Thanks.
    I hate 9-11. You liked it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Ben, no one cares what a mentally retarded invalid illegal midget thinks about a damn thing. Express your opinions somewhere else. If I hear another rant of yours about how you hate black people, how gay people rape children, or how liberals want to destroy America I will be quite displeased. We all know you are a racist bigot with no single active brain cell, you don't need to keep proving that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    If there are posters here offended by a reality check and different opinion, they're welcome to post in the FoxNews.com comments section
    There's another thread for 'reality checks'. He can post there and leave the memorial thread. But it was never about a reality check, and everything to do with pissing on the 9-11 victims.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    I posted something similar last year as well (or the year before). As I stated earlier, it's not about complaining.

    Leave a comment:


  • Donegeal
    replied
    As the person who originally complained, let me first say 'sorry' as I did not mean to cause so much trouble. Second, let me say that I also saw nothing wrong with his post, just it's placement. I have nothing against DaShi or his opinions. I just felt that if he wanted to complain about something, he should have done so in either his own thread or at the very least, not a memorial thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    There was absolutely nothing wrong with DaShi's post.

    If there are posters here offended by a reality check and different opinion, they're welcome to post in the FoxNews.com comments section.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    I never brought up the Iraqis. You're the one who made a thread to piss on them with no coercion from me. Enjoy hell, Ben.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    You trashed that thread as well. Just delete all of Ben's posts.
    You had ample opportunity to start that thread, da shi. You did not. Why? Because you don't really care about the Iraqis. All you care about is using them as a bludgeon to club other people.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X