Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Uh, this is begging the question.I care about a lot of things that I don't post threads about, particularly if I think that somebody is going to crap on the thread. You would have crapped on any "mourning the dead in Iraq" thread as evidenced by your treatment of your own "'mourning' the dead in Iraq" thread, so why would anybody in their right mind start one?
Had the Doc not crapped on the 9-11 thread, I would not have posted that thread, as evidenced by the fact that Doc crapped on the thread and then I told him to post that bs elsewhere.
But of course, you can't actually admit that Doc crapped on a memorial thread. Go loin. Fair and balanced as usual.
Leave a comment:
-
You're either with her or against her, Lori. Your choice. I made my decision a long time ago. Where do you stand?I hate 9-11. You liked it?
Leave a comment:
-
I'll post here and I'll pay my due respects. Which, you didn't, surprise, surprise. I bet you believe that America got what she deserved, right.Ben, no one cares what a mentally retarded invalid illegal midget thinks about a damn thing. Express your opinions somewhere else. If I hear another rant of yours about how you hate black people, how gay people rape children, or how liberals want to destroy America I will be quite displeased. We all know you are a racist bigot with no single active brain cell, you don't need to keep proving that.
Leave a comment:
-
I care about a lot of things that I don't post threads about, particularly if I think that somebody is going to crap on the thread. You would have crapped on any "mourning the dead in Iraq" thread as evidenced by your treatment of your own "'mourning' the dead in Iraq" thread, so why would anybody in their right mind start one?Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View PostYou had ample opportunity to start that thread, da shi. You did not. Why? Because you don't really care about the Iraqis.
Leave a comment:
-
Ben, no one cares what a mentally retarded invalid illegal midget thinks about a damn thing. Express your opinions somewhere else. If I hear another rant of yours about how you hate black people, how gay people rape children, or how liberals want to destroy America I will be quite displeased. We all know you are a racist bigot with no single active brain cell, you don't need to keep proving that.
Leave a comment:
-
There's another thread for 'reality checks'. He can post there and leave the memorial thread. But it was never about a reality check, and everything to do with pissing on the 9-11 victims.If there are posters here offended by a reality check and different opinion, they're welcome to post in the FoxNews.com comments section
Leave a comment:
-
I posted something similar last year as well (or the year before). As I stated earlier, it's not about complaining.
Leave a comment:
-
As the person who originally complained, let me first say 'sorry' as I did not mean to cause so much trouble. Second, let me say that I also saw nothing wrong with his post, just it's placement. I have nothing against DaShi or his opinions. I just felt that if he wanted to complain about something, he should have done so in either his own thread or at the very least, not a memorial thread.
Leave a comment:
-
There was absolutely nothing wrong with DaShi's post.
If there are posters here offended by a reality check and different opinion, they're welcome to post in the FoxNews.com comments section.
Leave a comment:
-
I never brought up the Iraqis. You're the one who made a thread to piss on them with no coercion from me. Enjoy hell, Ben.
Leave a comment:
-
You had ample opportunity to start that thread, da shi. You did not. Why? Because you don't really care about the Iraqis. All you care about is using them as a bludgeon to club other people.You trashed that thread as well. Just delete all of Ben's posts.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: