Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SlowwHand
    replied
    The dad of the family across the street from my mom is now a nurse. Got tired of layoffs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I've never met a straight male nurse.
    FWIW, I have.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    why would you think that?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I've never met a straight male nurse.
    Well, to be fair, he's not a nurse anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Funny you should mention. Most people assume I'm gay just because I'm a nurse. I have met quite a few who are gay, men and women. Hell, even had one guy drove me nuts kept asking me out on a date.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    I have met many nurses here in Houston who came from San Antonio looking for nursing jobs. There must be a reason no nurse wants to work there. Patient census too much of a swing? What is the reason?
    The only time I lived in San Antonio was when I was stationed at FT. Sam back in the early eighties.
    I've never met a straight male nurse.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Natural born ass-hole.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    It comes naturally.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Do you have to practice at being an ass-hole? or were you just born this way?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Yes, I'm sure that's what they told you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Check for yourself.

    jobsearch.monster.com/search/Texas+Houston+nurse+Full-Time_1258

    Majority of these are just advertisements, anything with group, healthcare, staffing is just temp jobs. You go on a file with the company and if they ever need you they will call when a temp job becomes available.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
    Suburban, in the greater San Antonio area. Inside loop 1604, if that means anything to you.

    ACK!
    I have met many nurses here in Houston who came from San Antonio looking for nursing jobs. There must be a reason no nurse wants to work there. Patient census too much of a swing? What is the reason?
    The only time I lived in San Antonio was when I was stationed at FT. Sam back in the early eighties.
    Last edited by Docfeelgood; October 24, 2012, 23:29.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    DaShi, you're just a troll. There's nothing in his question that makes a normal person ask your question.

    Nm. "Duh."
    Meds, Sloww, meds.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    do you wear white shoes?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tuberski
    replied
    Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    Where is this "little tiny hospital" located? Rural or urban?
    Suburban, in the greater San Antonio area. Inside loop 1604, if that means anything to you.

    ACK!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X